+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breaking Bad (AMC)

hcw

Re: Breaking Bad (AMC)

Absolutely love this show. I feel great angst for the main characters. They are generally likeable and I don't want to watch them fall, but I know it is inevitable. Well written and well acted.

FORT Newbie

I Liked The Show Well Enough To Enter The Breaking Bad Amc Video Contest. You Can Vote For My Video
    Paul Darby By Clicking On Video Contest On The Home Page Banner Then Scrooling Down To Complete List Of Archives And Clicking On Paul Darby.

FORT Newbie

Re: Breaking Bad (AMC) TV

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Darby;3421501;
    I Liked The Show Well Enough To Enter The Breaking Bad Amc Video Contest. You Can Vote For My Video
    Paul Darby By Clicking On Video Contest On The Home Page Banner Then Scrooling Down To Complete List Of Archives And Clicking On Paul Darby.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOTE

Yikes, no one watching this anymore? I just finished the first season. It's just so raw. I like it but I don't know if I like that I like it
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3948289;
    Yikes, no one watching this anymore? I just finished the first season. It's just so raw. I like it but I don't know if I like that I like it
    Hey Duxxy! You have picked out another great show! The season finale just wrapped up about a week ago. It's very well written and so exciting. You just never know where they are going with their storyline.

I'm trying to remember Season 1. Refresh my memory of what has happened. I know that Walt has cancer and has started the meth lab in the desert.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12