+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Eli Stone - ABC Premieres Jan 31st

Re: Eli Stone - ABC Premieres Jan 31st

Quote Originally Posted by cinjoybeach;2914001;
    I absolutely loved this past week's show! I found myself shedding a few tears when they brought the chimpanzees into the courtroom and the one (can't remember their names) was hugging the picture.
    Pete and Steve! They were adorable; I was so happy when they were reunited.

I love this show, and I wish more people were watching it. The ratings have been kind of middling, but I read somewhere that ABC is pleased with it, so I'm keeping hope alive that it'll be back next season.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2893890;
    And what's with Maggie being engaged?! Talk about out of the blue.
    Totally! I'm still not convinced she is engaged. A couple of times there I wasn't even sure she was talking to anyone on the phone, heh. Guessing at some point they'll have to address that issue, however, as it didn't really make sense that she goes to Ohio and is suddenly planning a wedding, without any explanation for us.

Looks like the fiance is real. At least there's a person that she introduced to Eli. Thank you again for letting me know it was on tonight. HE WAS RIGHT!!!!! There was an earthquake and the poor people who didn't believe him. I cannot wait to see the season finale now. Poor Eli, he's suffered through so much. He deserves a touch of happiness to tide him over till next season. Darnit there will be a next season.

Did anyone see the finale? I loved the way it was done, with the "visions" that may or may not be things that really happened. I also may or may not have cried my eyes out during the whole thing. The musical number was fantastic too; I love that George Michael is so willing to be a part of this show. And the final scene, the final shot was so affecting. The only thing is I wish there had been some exposition about the aftermath of the Golden Gate Bridge collapsing. I want to know what happened with that. This must come back in the fall.

I watched MotherSister.. and I loved it! I definitely teared up at the end. I hope this show makes it back to us in the Fall.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister;2929173;
    Did anyone see the finale? I loved the way it was done, with the "visions" that may or may not be things that really happened. I also may or may not have cried my eyes out during the whole thing. The musical number was fantastic too; I love that George Michael is so willing to be a part of this show. And the final scene, the final shot was so affecting. The only thing is I wish there had been some exposition about the aftermath of the Golden Gate Bridge collapsing. I want to know what happened with that. This must come back in the fall.
    He opens his eyes, but then where was everyone? I was screaming up & down.

This show was renewed wasn't it? Please tell me yes!

What an inspirational and heart-warming season finale. I do hope that it is renewed.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

It better be re-newed can't take losing Journeyman and than this. I would have to write some very mean spirited letters if they cut this one! It was a great season. I love all the characters, do you think Katy Segal will be in next year?
    If your not the lead dog the scenery never changes

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I really hope this was renewed!!! If not, at least he woke up at the end and we aren't going to be left in total limbo.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

It was a beautiful season finale. I loved it. It was just one of the better finales I've seen in a while. It was tearjerking and moving. HE OPENED HIS EYES!!!!!It was amazing. I love that George Michael was so integral in the entire show and in such a realistic way that even the visions made it seem normal. It was perfect.

+ Reply to Thread