+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Eli Stone - ABC Premieres Jan 31st

Re: Eli Stone - ABC Premieres Jan 31st

Wow! A lot happened. I thought there was only about 5-10 minutes left after that. Thanks!! It'll definitely help me next week. Otherwise I would have been really lost.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

You're welcome! I agree, they packed a lot into the last few minutes. Forgot to say that the fiancee's dad made some very ominous statement that Eli had to tell him the truth NOW, that if he found out later that Eli was lying to him there'd be hell to pay, or some such. Then Eli lied and said he was fine. Seems likely the dumped fiancee will spill the beans eventually, especially if Eli takes up with his college hottie as seems likely, so that the ex-fiancee loses all hope of getting back with Eli and becomes the woman scorned. After all, if you tell a woman you are breaking up with her to spare her and your future children the pain of being around you, you don't quickly take up with another woman, and one who already HAS a kid, and an autistic one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2797774;
    You're welcome! I agree, they packed a lot into the last few minutes. Forgot to say that the fiancee's dad made some very ominous statement that Eli had to tell him the truth NOW, that if he found out later that Eli was lying to him there'd be hell to pay, or some such. Then Eli lied and said he was fine. Seems likely the dumped fiancee will spill the beans eventually, especially if Eli takes up with his college hottie as seems likely, so that the ex-fiancee loses all hope of getting back with Eli and becomes the woman scorned. After all, if you tell a woman you are breaking up with her to spare her and your future children the pain of being around you, you don't quickly take up with another woman, and one who already HAS a kid, and an autistic one at that.
    Well, technically he can go the route that his brother said. Many people live with brain aneurisms (sp?) and never know it. His just happens to press on a vein and he has visions. It is not a life threatening situation, just a very awkward and potentionally embarassing or humiliating one.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I have to admit at first I hated Eli's fiancee. But now I really like her. It's obvious she cares for him and he cares for her. I just don't really know what'll come of their relationship though. I'm still watching this over Lipstick Jungle, but I'm hoping that things start getting a bit stronger otherwise, it might start losing out or I can see it getting swept under the rug when the last batches of new episodes come out for all our favourites.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Under LOST I read they are moving LOST to 10pm and this is going back in the hiatus basket....

I really enjoyed the finale (season?/series?). It was sweet and sad. Full of angst and pain and for the first time I really felt for Eli. I really felt his pain and that he's seeing things truly in a whole new way. Not just thinking he is seeing them in a new way, but behaving like his old self. He actually appears to be changing. It was very well done.

I'm enjoying this show a lot more than I thought I would. Though I don't think it's the season finale because they showed previews for the next new episode with special guest star George Michael.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm really enjoying this show and I hope they find a place for it on the schedule!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree it had a very finale feeling...leaving you hanging...but they also showed previews....
    Kept waiting for the earthquake...but unless they are going to mess with modern history hard to see how there can be a serious one in a real city. Is there a real Silver Lake district?

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2859607;
    I'm enjoying this show a lot more than I thought I would. Though I don't think it's the season finale because they showed previews for the next new episode with special guest star George Michael.
    Thanks! I didn't get a preview and must have been thinking about Lipstick Jungle.

+ Reply to Thread