+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Eli Stone - ABC Premieres Jan 31st

Re: Eli Stone - ABC Premieres Jan 31st

Ahh, I was hoping after catching Saturdays episode it was actually back on. I think I will just go back to my corner and cry.........
    If your not the lead dog the scenery never changes

Watching the episode via abc.com was bitter sweet. My heart is broken that I will never really get to see the love story between Maggie and Eli. I think they have such awesome on screen chemistry. And after the episode where they showed her in the audience holding the baby.....I was sooooo excited!! Even Taylor and Matt's relationship was evolving. ABC should have stuck it out with Eli Stone, they pulled the plug way to early.

I can't wait until the next episode that airs tomorrow. If you miss it, you can watch all of them the next day on ABC's website!!!!!

Good-bye Eli.
    What a great show. Lots of story wrap-ups.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Can someone tell me who this Grace is who keeps popping up and being referred to as Eli's soulmate? She's on the plane as a child and is saved by Eli's dad, she gets the heart involved in last night's case.... and there was some reference to her being in Africa and whether Eli would go see her there...so obviously they've met somehow... but I have no memory of her. Someone remind me? And I don't see how they dispose of Maggie then, unless she's going to go back to her boss after all. And I know there are no more shows... but if anyone can give me closure on Grace I'd appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3564649;
    Can someone tell me who this Grace is who keeps popping up and being referred to as Eli's soulmate? She's on the plane as a child and is saved by Eli's dad, she gets the heart involved in last night's case.... and there was some reference to her being in Africa and whether Eli would go see her there...so obviously they've met somehow... but I have no memory of her. Someone remind me? And I don't see how they dispose of Maggie then, unless she's going to go back to her boss after all. And I know there are no more shows... but if anyone can give me closure on Grace I'd appreciate it!
    There was an episode earlier in the season where he met her and they had instant chemistry and went on a date but she left to go to Africa for some reason I can't remember. I think Eli even tried to stop her but I don't remember the details of the episode. She was played by Katie Holmes.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

It was a really sweet way to end the series when it had no choice but to end. I almost teared up at the end!

I just watched the last 2 episodes at abc.com....... I don't think I have teared up quite this much in a long time.... and I do cry easily to begin with. I am soo angry and sad that we will not get to see Taylor and Matt get married. I am soo angry and upset that I will never again get to see Maggie and Eli together..... I don't think I have ever been this emotionally vested in any show. (outside of The Bachelorette, but hey at least I get some closure watching a season of that show) I don't know why they canceled Eli Stone. I don't understand it at all. It was moving, thought provoking, compassionate..... it made me think about how and why I think the way I do, and why other people think the way they do. It was so much more than just a show to watch. Eli Stone will truly be my all time favorite show that has ever been produced. I am just going to miss them all so much.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3565009;
    There was an episode earlier in the season where he met her and they had instant chemistry and went on a date but she left to go to Africa for some reason I can't remember. I think Eli even tried to stop her but I don't remember the details of the episode. She was played by Katie Holmes.
    Thanks, stacerace....sounds vaguely familiar... so I guess we are left to wonder about who Eli's true love is.... Bummer.

FORT Fogey

Does anyone else remember the episode towards the beginning of the series when he hed a vision of himself as a leader addressing a large crowd and his wife is Maggie who is standing holding their young child?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3598885;
    Does anyone else remember the episode towards the beginning of the series when he hed a vision of himself as a leader addressing a large crowd and his wife is Maggie who is standing holding their young child?
    Yes, I remember that. It was a vision of the future for him, Maggie and I assumed their child.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112