+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Miss SEINFELD!

I Miss SEINFELD!

My husband & I & some friends were throwing out great lines from Seinfeld recently, & it really makes me miss this show. I catch it sometimes in the evenings in syndication, but not as often as I wish I could. There are some classic lines from this show that have become part of "pop culture." How many shows have done that?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

jpal
    I miss it too, what a classic. I watch some of the shows in syndication and just saw the rickshaw episode. One of the best. That one and the going to hell episode.

I watch reruns of Seinfeld just about everyday, sometimes several episodes! Where I'm at, it's on at 5:30, 6:30 (on two different channels, so I get a choice) and then at 10:30. No matter how many times I've seen an episode, I still find it hilarious.

Originally posted by Snowbie
    No matter how many times I've seen an episode, I still find it hilarious.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I`m still undecided whether Frasier or Seinfeld is my alltime favourite sitcom.

WoW, I'm not a Frasier fan at all! But I love Seinfeld! I did my hero report on Jerry Seinfeld for English. That show is the greatest sitcom ever, no contest!

Originally posted by levi_d
    ...no contest!
    Ya , tell that to the people who awarded Frasier with 30 Emmy`s over the years.

wannavote4clay
    Six years ago, I was in the hospital for three months straight and the only thing that kept me going (other than a ton of drugs) was watching Seinfeld - it played 5 times a day on cable! I LOVE that show !!!! I still watch it everyday. (even quoted from it for my signature)

I didn't want to create a new topic just for this but isn't this just brilliant:

Kramer reality tour

?

Man I would like to take that tour, maybe someday...
    Has anyone been?

Right after it went off the air and was in syndication, I went on Seinfeld-overload. But now I can't go without it! I have to get my Seinfeld fix at least once a day. Luckily for me, it is on four times so I won't miss it. I still have the Entertainment Weekly issue that has a write-up about every episode that I like to look at when an episode comes on. I even nick-named my sister's boyfriend T-Bone because I think it is a great moniker!

I went to Emerson, a communications college. One of the shows I had to take was "Asthetics and Media Critism". One of my three papers of the semester was about the black and white cookie aka Dinner Party/Bobka episode ("Look to the cookie Eliane!"). Got an A!! My other two papers were on Animal House and Gap ads. Two more A's. Rough life, huh?

I wanted to share with all of you a great Seinfeld website. Every script is up on this site! http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast