+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Don't Forget The Lyrics

Re: Don't Forget The Lyrics

This Melissa who's on the show tonight is a pretty good singer, but it's her dancing little doggie that I'm loving! Dancing Bella. What a cute little dog, love his expressions.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Can I just say for the thousandth time that I love Wayne Brady?

He is just soooooo perfect for this show! Heck, he's so perfect for anything I've ever seen him in. Put that man on DWtS some season, too!

The man oozes charm, personality, rhythm, and sexiness. Clone him now, please.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Bumping this up so I can find it quickly tonight, being the show's air night and all.

Plus, I'm still waiting for Blues Songstres to get on the show so I can cheer her on!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2858423;
    Can I just say for the thousandth time that I love Wayne Brady?
    He used to get on my nerves but since this show I've also become a Wayne Brady fan.

Celebrity edition tonight. Kevin Cronin, lead singer from REO Speedwagon is playing for charity.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2874480;
    Celebrity edition tonight. Kevin Cronin, lead singer from REO Speedwagon is playing for charity.
    Oh, I'd forgotten that he was on tonight. Normally, I'm not a fan of the celebs being on the show, not sure why. Maybe that's just due to the one show I saw with some on, which I believe was Boyz II Men, or however it's spelled. Perhaps this one will be better. I don't get to see it for another half hour, here.

I think I'll go out and grab a pizza and get back just in time to watch.

The missing lyrics for $350,000 from Last Dance by Donna summer are:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    to guide me,
    To hold me, to scold me,

Did he miss those lyrics, Unk?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2874753;
    Did he miss those lyrics, Unk?!
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2874806;
    Yep.
    Wow, he sure tried hard though, eh? Too bad he only had one backup left. Oh well, $350k is still pretty good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast