+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 04/07/2003 - Everybody Lies / Discussion of who will get killed in finale

04/07/2003 - Everybody Lies

DOLLARS AND SENSE FLY OUT THE WINDOW WHEN ARMORED CAR OVERTURNS; TOM BERENGER AND MARK CONSUELOS GUEST-STAR - In the aftermath of an armored car crash, Kim (Kim Raver) falls for a handsome and famous journalist (guest star Tom Berenger, "Platoon") who is taken to the hospital after being slashed, while Officers Yokas (Molly Price) and Bosco (Jason Wiles) are left helpless to prevent onlookers from running off with a stash of cash. Elsewhere, Doc (Michael Beach) and Kim encounter the same young woman (guest star Jessica Brooks Grant) who accused Carlos (Anthony Ruivivar) of sexual harassment after her suicide attempt. In addition, Yokas despises Sergeant Cruz (Tia Texada) even more when she tries to take the credit for a suspect's arrest. Mark Consuelos ("All My Children") also guest-stars as detective Ramon Valenzuela. Coby Bell, Eddie Cibrian and Skipp Sudduth also star..

Ooh, a confrontation with the brat? Do I see a faint light at the end of our dark tunnel?
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

LG.
    ooooh, interesting. Yokas kicking Cruz' ass would be worth the price of admission.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Mark Consuelos was a guest star on the show earlier in the series as a big time pimp.

Oh no . . .

Trade one problem for another . . .

Though you gottah admit, was bound to happen at some point.

And they were doing so well! Bosco was actually maturing!

It's one'f them. That's who's gonna make the "ultimate sacrifice." At first I thought it'd be Yokas, because of Bosco's use of 'martyr,' but now I realize that would be 'cruel' to her family. In any event, family viewers might drop out because'f that.

So I have a VERY bad feeling it's Bosco. We've rarely seen his family more than once, and they were never together, whereas Yokas's family, though slightly dysfunctional, still spoke to one another.

Bosco has nothing to live for; and unfortunately I don't think Tia Texada's Character will be killed off after being slapped onto the opening credits so soon . . .

So, yeah, things are not looking good . . .

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

I hope it's Bitchy Cruz who totally retarded ALL of the development Bosco's character had made in the past three seasons. Faith was wrong- she hadn't been carrying him around all that time. Bosco was wrong too, he wasn't carrying her. They were carrying each other.

At least Carlos is back. Also Guardian I think you win some sort of prize for totally calling that very, very obvious "my step dad molests me" storyline.

I guess Tom Selleck isnt going to be on TW and it will be Berenger. Sorry LG.

*grins sheepishly* Heh, thanks Duckgirl.

And man . . . Who else believes that whole Kim-To-The-Rescue bit was out of character for her? It seemed that way to me. You don't normally see Kim going out of her way to help her patients.

Then again, she attempted to commit suicide at least once, so maybe it's a whole 'I can relate' thingummie . . .

Or maybe it's because she missed Carlos. *snickers* But I doubt it.

"Faith was wrong- she hadn't been carrying him around all that time. Bosco was wrong too, he wasn't carrying her. They were carrying each other." -- duckgirl

Ooh, a very good point there! I didn't realize that.

And I just realized that maybe, just maybe, there's some hope for us. Back when that one quasi-member asked us about the music NBC uses in ThirdWatch and I went hunting for it I came upon soundbytes of an interview between Jason Wiles and Tia Texada about their Characters.

Personally, if NBC had these on their site and then dumped Wiles a lot of people would be pissed, espeically newcomers who tuned in just to see if what Wiles said was true in his soundbyte.

Of course, that hopefully knocks both Wiles and Texada from the deathlist . . . So maybe we'll get slightly lucky and say goodbye to --- oh, maybe Doherty?

Hee hee.

Bye Jimmy! It's not like we'd even notice he was missing.

I dont know who they'll get rid of now. Sully was just saved by Ty. Bosco just had a big thing with Faith and like you said there's the soundbyte. Kim has a storyline.

Mehness I don't know.

Here, Guardian. Have a half-eaten girl guide cookie and a ripped post it note as your prize.

LG.
    I vote Jimmy get to make the sacrifice.

I really don't think it is Bosco. If not Jimmy, I'm thinking Sully or Doc.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Not Doc... no way!!

Kim maybe?

I'm going to cheat and check imdb.

My search revealed nothing. Damnit!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast