+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 04/07/2003 - Everybody Lies / Discussion of who will get killed in finale

Odd coincidence; don't get'chyer hopes up though.

My hairstylist (okay, all she really does is cut my hair) was over this evening (she makes house calls) an' Ah told her to watch Third Watch tonight, or at least have the television on with the show muted. As far as I know, as long as the TV's on the show, bothin' else don' mattah.

So Ah was tellin 'er how the show's not doin' too good, and she told me that a friend of a friend was a hired key-grip on the show, or some show for NBC, and they were hired for the next season'r somethin'. She was pretty sure it was for Third Watch, but as I said, don' get'chyer hopes up.

My mom'll be talkin' to 'er within the next few days, checkin' in 'bout a friend who was just diagnosed with breast cancer. It's a prime opportunity to see if she was right --- but I dunno if that would be appropriate, considering the nature of the hypothetical call my mom'll be makin'.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

LG.
    Ducky, you've got a couple hours before the next round of hockey games. How 'bout a shower.

Guardian, we have a long time to wait either way, so let us know if you find out anything, but don't worry about forcing the topic.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

*nods* 'Ppreciate it lurkinggirl.

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

Well, they could still be filming episodes of Third Watch that will just never get aired; but I would think it would at least return for a few episodes to wrap everything up more.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    If Third Watch were to be not picked up by NBC, SURELY another station would pick it up??? I cannot imagine this show being canceled now!

I know, that's why I have to hope it would come back at least for a few more episodes. I can't see another network picking it up though, unfortunatley.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    FOX Channel??? CourtTV Channel??? SOMEBODY??? ANYBODY???

Why would the crew even want to film episodes that will never see the proverbial light of day? That just goes against all sort of bureaucratic 'common sense . . .'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567