+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 04/07/2003 - Everybody Lies / Discussion of who will get killed in finale

From zap2it: Third Watch : The Price of Nobility (Crime) Cruz and Bosco are on a collision course with their informant. TV14 CC Stereo

But... I think tvguide.com gives the best. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHO SURVIVES!!!

After receiving a tip from Noble, Cruz and Bosco pursue a drug dealer, and a high-speed car chase ends in a fiery crash. When emergency personnel respond to the scene, there's a sudden explosion, which claims the life of one of their own. Afterward, a troubled Bosco enlists Yokas's help in exposing the cover-up involving Noble, but his scheme backfires, leaving four more lives in jeopardy. Veronica Hamel returns as Beth Taylor, Alex's mother. Johnson: John Michael Bolger. Rita Devore: Isabel Glasser.

May I say: Phew! Bosco's safe. Also, damnit, Alex is dead. Why else would Veronica Hamel be back??

LG.
    SPOILER DISCUSSION

I think you're right about Alex, Ducky, and it sounds like Cruz bites it too. Bummer about Alex.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Isnt Johnson one of the firefighters. it is definitely Alex who dies. Cant say I blame Amy Carlson for wanting to leave.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

*wipes brow*

Alex/Amy Carlson shall be missed . . . But the writers did a crappy job of resolving her stuff. We still have no "officially-official" clue if she and Ty broke up, we only assume because we haven't seen anything more with them. *sighs* And wasn't she in the hospital the last time we saw her? *rolls eyes and sighs again*
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

Yeah exactly. I think they just ran out of shit to do with her.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    It's definitely Alex. If you Tivo'd or downloaded the preview commerical, you can freeze frame the explosion and see that it's a blonde girl on the car when it blows up.

I sure wish they'd quit giving everything away in the previews. Admittedly, they're still not as bad as the those for 24.

Well, bye Alex. You will be missed, but not as much as you would ahve been if they'd kept your intriguing plots with Ty and Alex going.

"Admittedly, they're still not as bad as the those for 24." -- BobDobolina

*laughs* I know! I'm no fan of that show anyway, but if I was I could easily watch the entire episode in thirty seconds.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

LG.
    Ok, so it's a lock, Alex gets blown to bits, but somehow it's all because of this plot with Nobel as the episode title is "The Price of Nobility". I have a wild theory that Alex is trying to help Kim, who is with Nobel, but don't really have a clue.

This could be the last new episode ever, folks (Grrrrr, don't know if the show is getting renewed or not), so tell EVERYONE you see today to watch it. I think it should be a good one.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Shit, the episode is tonight. GAH.

Alias + two hockey games + Third Watch = showering? What's that? Sleep? Who needs it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast