+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 04/07/2003 - Everybody Lies / Discussion of who will get killed in finale

LG.
    It's probably Kim or Doc. You guys have convinced me that it's somebody from the part on the ad where they show four people. Kim, Doc, Alex, and ?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Doherty.

Aw jeez, if they axe Doc . . . No, I seriously think my Third Watch viewing may be numbered. They already killed Alex's Dad, and wasn't he captain of the squad or something like that?

Kill off the main medic --- no. That's just wrong. Can't do that. I am in denial and will continue to be in denial until this coming Monday. *frets*
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

*GASP*

MAJOR SPOILER! RIGHT AHEAD! DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO BE LEFT IN SUSPENSE!

SEASON FINALE FINDS CRUZ AND BOSCO ON UNHOLY MISSION; TOM BERENGER GUEST-STARS -- In the season finale, Sergeant Cruz (Tia Texada) leads an unwilling Bosco (Jason Wiles) in her stubborn pursuit of the criminal who killed her sister which puts them on a collision course with their prime informant -- the suspicious and sordid journalist Noble (guest star Tom Berenger, "Platoon") -- as well as ethical police standards. Elsewhere, firefighter Taylor (Amy Carlson) undergoes the worst day of her life when Doc (Michael Beach) picks her to serve as a fill-in paramedic. Kim Raver, Anthony Ruivivar, Coby Bell, Eddie Cibrian, Skipp Sudduth and Molly Price also star. TV-14

END MAJOR SPOILER!

Well, I think it gives it away . . .

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

LG.
    SPOILER DISCUSSION

if Alex has a day that is worse than 9/11, where she lost her Dad and tons of co-workers, and worse than the day that she got RUN OVER BY A CAR at the construction site, well, she dies, but in a long, painful way. ACK, poor Alex. That sucks.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Worst day! Not last day! Maybe it's TY! She really does love him after all....

LG.
    could be . . . I don't remember seeing Ty when the ambulance pulls away

EEEEEKKKKKKK!

Is this next week??

LG.
    I think so.

"I don't remember seeing Ty when the ambulance pulls away." -- lurkinggirl

That was a clip from the shootout episode where Ty got shot in the leg!

Anyway . . . If it is Ty, NBC did a very good job of throwing us all off with the whole commercial-thingimmie . . . Hmm . . . I wonder if they showed us who definitely wouldn't get the axe?

So that would cross Alex off the list -- supposedly . . .

LG.
    Really, did Bosco have blood on his face then, from singing cop dude's brains getting splattered all over him. Ok, that makes sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast