+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 04/07/2003 - Everybody Lies / Discussion of who will get killed in finale

You and the rest of us TWits lurkinggirl, and we all pray you're right. *chuckles* But I reall don't think Cruz's gonna bite the bullet so soon after getting her name 'n' mug in the opening theme credits.

Unfortunate that poor Arron Noble's got hooked on the stuff he's doing 'research' on too. Not only is he a prime target now, but like you said duckgirl, he could very well take Kim with him. She so doesn't need that.

Anyway . . . Okay, in the commercial I brought up before, we see Carlos looking at a patient (I assume the Character who will buy the farm) and saying, "You're gonna be okay" in a somewhat reverent tone, something akin to "Ohmigosh, is 'e/she really gonna make it?!"

Thoughts?
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

LG.
    so then, NOT CARLOS.

Whew! Thanks Guardian.

He's my hottie.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    I think not Bosco and not Faith because we see both of them as the ambulance is pulling away and they babble about "one of their own" yada yada yada.

Though I don't remember seeing Kim there.
    Or Sully.
    Or that bitch Cruz.

:crossesfingers and hopes it is Cruz
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    I merged the two threads about "who's going to get killed" together.

Carry on . . .

OK, you sexy mod lady.

FORT Newbie
    This is a response to Guardian 105's post after mine. No offense, but I was voicing an opinion. And I am not on here for attention. I have a life. I just enjoy a certain tv show. And if you click on the link that you specified, it puts you right back here. If you and duckgirl want to discuss something without anyone else adding to it, maybe you should email each other at home. Just a thought

The threads were just merged, and Guardian was just sayin!

So who do you think its gonna be? Im relieved that its not Bosco.

*decides not to comment about kates77's rude response*

"I think not Bosco and not Faith because we see both of them as the ambulance is pulling away and they babble about "one of their own" yada yada yada." -- lurkinggirl

Actually that was a clip --- clip! That's the word! Not soundbyte! Yesh! I remember now! Huzzah!

*hem* Movingon . . .

Yeah, that was a clip from an earlier episode, to shoot-out where Ty got shot in the leg. I still am not sure why NBC would do that.

But I now see, Carlos can't bite a bullet if he's telling the person who will that they're going to be okay. I happily cross his name from the list!

Dude, I wonder if it'll be Yokas' new partner!

Doubtful, that would suck too --- but I'd mourn others more . . . Man that just sounds cruel . . .

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

That would suck but like who cares?

A good point. So far this new Character has been great, but-hey, it's all about the seniority.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast