+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 04/07/2003 - Everybody Lies / Discussion of who will get killed in finale

Ooh, half-eaten cookie and a ripped-up Post-It note! I shall cherish it always duckgirl!

*gasps* Oh no! Doc's --- he's Doc!

But oh no . . . lukringirl has just brought up a very interesting point. Has anyone seen any more episodes concerning Doc and his extremely-young girlfriend?

Doc's in Story-Limbo it appears, or is now, what with Carlos getting his job back.

Oh that would just suck . . .

Watch, NBC's got us all worked up for nothing and it turns out to be Protcor, the nurse from the hospital.

But I like her too . . .
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

LG.
    or Tom Berringer, who is so NOT Tom Selleck. Damn them.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Bosco- It could be Bosco, however he has a big storyline with Fatih right now. But that could make his sacrifice all the more shocking, the fact that he dies for Faith perhaps.
    Faith- She has a family; I highly doubt it will be her. However Molly Price got married a few years ago, around Sept 11, so she might want to leave the show and start a family
    Carlos- They just kicked him off the force and brought him back. It won't be him, otherwise they would have left him off the force.
    Ty- He's been shot, dropped off a building, dated his sister... won't be Ty.
    Sully- They just saved him. Won't be him.
    Doc- No. Just... no.
    Jimmy- Please?
    Kim- Not with Joey
    Alex- Maybe, we've hardly even seen her.

My pick: Bobby.

As I said earlier, killing of Yokas would probably be a bad move on the part'f the writers' producers. Taking a mother, ficticious as she may be, from her family is a big marketing NO-NO --- at least in my opinion.

And soap operas kill everyone off eventually, so they don't count.

Eneeway . . .

It would still suck if Alex got the ax --- but like you said duckgirl, we haven't seen much'f 'er at all. 'Twill be sad to see her go.

And didn't poor Bobby already die seasons ago? :p

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Which Cast Member Is Going To Be Killed Off???

A Third Watch cast member is leaving the show, so they say. So, who do you think it will be???

I think it will be Kim!!

I think she's already been replaced on the ambulance by the girl that we haven't seen yet!

Whaddyathink????

Greetings and salutations, former Third Watch fan. I'd like to direct you to a thread that has already addressed this situation; feel free to add your comments there.

04/07/2003 - Everybody Lies / Discussion of who will get killed in finale

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    A Third Watch cast member is leaving the show, so they say. So, who do you think it will be???

I think it will be Kim!!

I think she's already been replaced on the ambulance by the girl that we haven't seen yet! Carlos described her as a 'crazy' that wears her dead husband's ashes around her neck.......an Anjelina Jolie-type, if you will. Carlos expects that riding with this new partner is only temporary, until Kim gets back..........I'm telling you it's Kim!!!

How'm I doin'???

This will be tough! I almost had to take funeral leave from work when Bobby got killed!!! I don't think there has been anything like that since he died and Kim lost her mind!

*blinks* Um . . . I think you have your knowledge a bit mixed up. The person Carlos went buggy about because she wore her husband's ashes around her neck was a clothing retailer, the woman who was helping Kim pick out a dress for her outing with Aaron Noble.

And for the moment, there's been no talk of "another paramedic joining the team." And I'm not sure where you got your information about Carlos thinking Kim's replacement as temporary, as she hasn't taken any off days since right around the pre-, during-, and immediate post-9/11 episodes; do remember that was when she was in the middle of her depression.

And I disagree about your opinions concerning the gravity on the show in the immediacy (sp?) after Bobby's death. Though I personally never saw that episode (everyone around here knows that I jumped onto the Third Watch bandwagon the night NBC aired their 9/11 episodes), I must say, with absolute conviction, that the raw emotions displayed in those two episodes probably could never be duplicated again (and Godwilling they never will be), and I doubt there could have ever been such in the episodes before.

But again, I didn't see much, if any at all, of the past episodes. If anyone begs to differ please do so.

FORT Newbie
    I am hoping and praying that it is Cruz. She is such a rag. With her gone, maybe Bosco will pull his head out and get back with Faith.

Again, you'll probably get more attention and rplies to you opinion in the thread I specified previously.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast