+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CSI (4-3) Precious Metal

CSI (4-3) Precious Metal

Precious Metal
    60 min.
    A badly decomposed body is discovered in a beat-up chemical-waste drum in the desert. The investigation soon leads Catherine into the world of robotic demolition derbies in which custom-designed robots bash each other in combat-like competitions. Meanwhile, Grissom probes the death of a newly married man whose body is found in an alley. Catherine: Marg Helgenberger. Grissom: William Petersen.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Ah, Jon Stewart would be so proud to know that BattleBots has made prime-time network TV.

What a wierd (and kind of gross) episode. When they dumped the body out of the barrel, could they have gotten just a little more graphic? I doubt it.

And it sounds like Greg wants to do the field thing...

Yes it does.

I didn't like this episode.
    It ranks alongside the Tammy/Melissa one as my least favourite episode.
    "That's Numberwang!"

What's the Tammy/Melissa one? *scratch head*

Were they the tag team husband-killers?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I can't answer your question Paulie... sorry

I fear that CSI is trying so hard to stay "shocking" that it is crossing lines at times.

My Mom loved the first season, but doesn't watch any more. I think it's a shame.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

They do seem to be trying to stretch the boundaries a bit more this season. I wasn't as repulsed by them pouring the guy out of the bucket as I thought I'd be, though.

Overall, I wasn't as impressed with this episode as I normally am, though. Definitely wasn't one of my favorites.

Don't you think you'd have been able to get off the floor and escape the robot, even with a chopped-off leg? Maybe not if you were in shock, but he looked very aware of his pending fate.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread