+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Day 2 Midnight to 1am (4-1)

Day 2 Midnight to 1am (4-1)

Day 2: 12 Midnight-1:00 AM
    60 min.
    Jack receives a surprising ally before meeting with the surviving member of Coral Snake, who explains the purpose behind the bomb; the VP expresses concern about Palmer's capability; Carrie shares suspicion about Michelle with Tony. Yusef: Donnie Keshawarz. Wallace: Gregg Henry. VP Prescott: Alan Dale. Carrie: Lourdes Benedicto. Novick: Jude Ciccolella. Kate: Sarah Wynter. Michelle: Reiko Aylesworth.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think the surprising ally is the mideastern guy who's out of the loop at CTU. I believe he follows Jack.

yep, sounds right.
    I can't wait for tonight's show. Just saw last week's ep last night. I love the fact that I get to see it again tonight. I'm ridiculously addicted to this show.
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

Wow, that was a frickin' rollercoaster! I loved it!

My favorite scene - Jack and the Delta guy, tight close-ups on each face, alternating. That was pretty cool.

FORT Fogey

Are we being manipulated by '24'?

This is my second season of watching the show, and I am suddenly feeling like no one can be trusted. The writing is so contrived.

Who is the bad guy now? Is it Tony Almeida? Why is he having Michelle's phone tapped? Who was it that Michelle talked to about Carrie and 'the kids'?

Why is the Arab guy suddenly Jack's best friend? Why did Jack allow Kate to be abducted?

Why is everyone including the Chief of Staff looking like they're committing treason?

Most burning question: Why is that stupid daughter of Jack's always getting abducted or running away from something? When are they going to let this girl sit down and get some rest?

I agree - preferably she'd get her rest off-camera. I think I might grab a 2x4 and give myself amnesia, so I stop trying to follow all the plot lines.

But still, a good show.

A+

Another great show and I told you last week that I didn't trust chief of staff whatshisname!!!! That sumbitch has a trick or three up his sleeve and is whatsherface in cahoots with him now too?I am guessing that the clown that called Michelle is her ex-husband who did the backstroke across the kingsize with Carrie in the past and is now on the outs with Michelle which would also explain the bad blood tween Michelle and Carrie.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I loved this episode which seems to be what I post after every show. As usual my only complaint involves Kim. I get so angry every time her pathetic storyline comes up. And what was with the ridiculously contrived way they managed to put her in trouble yet *again*?
    I'm enjoying the opportunity to nurse a growing hatred of Carrie. She is my new favorite person to root against.
    Loved the scenes with Jack and the Coral Snake guy, too. Interesting comment that Jack was invited to join their crew and was considered the perfect killing machine....
    I can't get enough of Jack! Kiefer fits this role perfectly!
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

FORT Newbie
    Okay, please explain to me when the idea of Day 2 came? I've been confused since last week when I expected the show to end. Will it ever end? How many days are there gonna be?

It's one day in "real time", so each episode represents 1 hour of 24 hours in the day. So the entire season is day 2.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast