+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Day 2 Midnight to 1am (4-1)

I should've stayed in bed brenda's Avatar
    I guess Jack's daughter takes after her mother. According to the Coral Snake guy, Jack is a natural born killer. Yet his daughter couldn't even make herself shoot the liquor store hold-up guy. All she had to do was wound him the leg, but no, she lets him take her gun.

Jack would be shaking his head and kicking himself for not teaching her better.

Originally posted by holly71
    I fully agree, but then again, we aren't guys. All the ones I know don't care that she's a dumbass character b/c she's a "babe"
    Whatever! Boys will be boys, I guess...
    Hate to break this to you, I am a guy*sticks hand down pants and feels around* Yep, still a guy. And Kim is still a bimbo and losing "hot points" by the second.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

D'oh! Sorry! For some reason I thought you'd said something about your husband once upon a time in another thread! I obviously have you confused with someone else! Now, if I can pull my foot out of my mouth...Kudos to you for not liking Kim! You're the only guy I know of that isn't thinking with "the other head" when he looks at her!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

That's ok, no blood, no foul
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123