+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Day 2 Midnight to 1am (4-1)

LG.
    and last season was Day 1, but they aren't consecutive days.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Okay I got that. I guess I was confused since I *thought* the show's clock started at midnight. And now it's midnight again. So, I thought the show should be over. Seeing posts that mentioned Day 2 made me think the show is having more episodes this season.

So when did the clock really start counting down?

FORT Fanatic
    8 pm. right?
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

FORT Fogey

Whew! What a load off my mind...

originally posted by Ilikai
    I am guessing that the clown that called Michelle is her ex-husband who did the backstroke across the kingsize with Carrie in the past and is now on the outs with Michelle which would also explain the bad blood tween Michelle and Carrie.
    You are a genius! Now I can sleep tonight.

Originally posted by Brian S.
    8 pm. right?
    Brian, the clock started at 8am. So we should have 7 more episodes left I think, I hate this new math.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Ilikai's right. The first season, they started at midnight. This season, they started at 8am, because they wanted to begin the story in daylight (for whatever reason). Anyway, 7 more episodes, over the next 7 weeks, with no interruptions.

FORT Fanatic
    oops, yeah 8am. I still can't believe we (hopefully) don't have a "break" until the end!
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

this weeks episode was boring, IMO. And dumbass Kim's storyline is a bore. I told my husband to fast-forward through it b/c it doesn't matter anyway, it adds NOTHING to the show. If anything, it DETRACTS from it. All she is for the show is the T & A factor, IMO. I can think of no other reason for her character; almost every guy I know is like "who cares how dumb she is, she's HOT!" Especially after the episode when she had on the wifebeater w/no bra.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

she may be "hot" but she is a pain in the butt and that takes "hot" points away in quantum leaps.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Originally posted by Ilikai
    she may be "hot" but she is a pain in the butt and that takes "hot" points away in quantum leaps.
    I fully agree, but then again, we aren't guys. All the ones I know don't care that she's a dumbass character b/c she's a "babe"
    Whatever! Boys will be boys, I guess...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast