+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Torchwood

Re: Torchwood

I think I have given up on it. Jack was in charge of Torchwood, he was the one who took the lead, I feel like he is being relegated into a cameo role as its all about Rex. That would be fine if this was a brand new show, but its Torchwood! As a long time viewer of the show and of Doctor Who, I am quite let down. I am also hearing that RTD wants to leave the show. I don't know for sure, but I wonder what will happen to it.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I've been watching and finding this show pretty chaotic. I keep wondering why an imminent, gigantic food shortage should cause a panic in an age when no one can die from starvation.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Just an FYI to fans of the show, Amazon has the season one on sale for $21.41. It was $54.99 the last time I checked, so this is a great price. Not sure how long the deal will last, so if you want it, get it now I bought mine!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Fort Member

I got all the seasons for 70000 Rupiah each
    That's all four seasons for 280000 rupiah equals aprox $32US
    Sorry just had to rub in the advantage of living in Asia 😉

Now, now. No one likes a bragger
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213