+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Six Feet Under: Nobody Sleeps (3/23)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Six Feet Under: Nobody Sleeps (3/23)

From HBO.com
    "Nobody Sleeps"

Directed by: Alan Poul
    Written by: Rick Cleveland and Alan Ball

Synopsis
    While the partner of a recently deceased gay man is orchestrating an operatic tribute at Fisher & Diaz, Lisa plans a birthday party for Ruth that nobody seems to want. Bettina flashes her teeth at the dentist's office; Nate is struck by the similarities between Lisa and Ruth; and Claire has a night to remember with Russell and two outlaw art teachers.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Wow, this was a wacky episode! I just saw it this evening as we always watch it on Friday following the initial airing on Sunday.

I can't say I cared for this one really, but next week looks awesome!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I loved the last episode! It was WONDERFUL to seE Ruth let her hair down and have a good time, she's really blooming.

No matter what kind of influence her new girlfriend has on her, I think she needed it. She looks better & is in a better mood. Great change.

Can't wait for next episode, looks like Brenda is gonna be back... and with Nate starting to "slip" it'll be interesting to see what's gonna happen...
    I know there is no point in guessing because Six Feet Under never goes the way ya think it's gonna go anyway
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

+ Reply to Thread