+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Sooo, John cleans some gunk off her chip and she's good as new??? hmm.
    And what do we make of the I love you, you love me declaration? Even if robots can't love (and we've seen her becoming more "human"...e.g., the ballet dancing) can she detect something about his feelings? The one totally trustworthy woman he can be honest with in his life, other than his mom? Interesting to see the new girlfriend coming in.

I think the "I love you" think was just something in her programming. Like she was programmed to plead like a human if there is trouble. That new terminator is one scary lady. She looks evil.

I loved the episode today, I really hope it stays this good.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

i seen that evil redhead being a terminator from a mile away...

i bust out laughing when the guy was at the urinal... we knew something was about to happen any moment, but didn't know quite what

the t-1000 showing at that point was pretty cool

the storylines aren't that great, but i have loved the way the show is shot and they obviously have a nice budget

tonites episode was excellent 5 outa 5 stars

It was a good episode. So far so good for the season.

I'm also thoroughly enjoying the season. It's going really well so far. I'm even starting to take a liking to "Sarah". I love how the characters interact with each other. It's a good sign when the hour goes by so fast that you don't realize it's over when the credits are rolling.

Man oh man what a sad episode last night. I'm really liking Charlie and how he interacts with John and Sarah. I hpoe he sticks around for a while. Perhaps he may be more likely to now. Or it could go the other way and he just wants to get as far away from the danger as possible.

i jusyt watched the last episode.

can't believe noone commented on it

the episode was pretty strange but i got a kick out of it... my favorite part was when Cameron "Allison" called her mom (I busted out laughing when she came from behind the kitchen counter to reveal she was pregnant...that is when i realized what was happening)

i tell you that time-travel thing can screw your brain

and speaking of pregnancy... this is the first tv show that i can recall where they actually show a "real" pregnant woman, i thought it was great to see that.

ok now back to the premise of the episode... i'm wondering how Cameron has the memories/thoughts of "Allison" ; She must be a special "hybrid" Terminator model... i even think that in a previous episode she made some reference or comment to John about that

and as far as Detective Ellison & that redhead T-1000 executive lady thingamagig ...i can't figure out that storyline yet

anyways, i'm still loving the show

I think Cameron was remembering all the stuff Alison told her when she was being questioned. It was a good episode.

That T-1000 lady is freaky. They couldn't have picked a better actress, she is good at looking evil. What about her kid, though. Is she one of them as well? I hope they continue to follow that story line and don't just blow it off.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

I heard a horrible rumour today that FOX is thinking of cancelling The Sarah Connor Chronicles because it's really dropped off in the ratings this season. I really hope it isn't true.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

+ Reply to Thread