+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Really enjoyed the finale. I hope there's a lot more to come. I was a doubter in the beginning, but I really liked tonight. I thought the addition of BAG to the show was a good one too.

That pool footage was breathtaking and very powerful. Put that next to the touching scene of John meeting with his father when the father was 5, and you have 2 compelling storylines.
    I guess Cameron will survuve that car blast, but it was never really explained why she kept the chip from the terminator she destroyed.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;2823225;
    That pool footage was breathtaking and very powerful. Put that next to the touching scene of John meeting with his father when the father was 5, and you have 2 compelling storylines.
    I guess Cameron will survuve that car blast, but it was never really explained why she kept the chip from the terminator she destroyed.
    Totally agree. Great scenes. But who was that robot like Hispanic/Asian looking young woman driving the good guys' car and scouting around some of the bad guys' lairs? The one the robot said, do I have to kill you? to, and then gave her a gun. Was she supposed to kill herself with it? I'm g uessing she was another robot from an earlier episode I missed as she seemed to be very affectless.
    She said she kept the chip for the info it might have...but she'd never done anything about retrieving the info, so fishy. I'm surprised the humans didn't try to read her chip while they had it out to screw up the stoplights. Looking forward to the Prom scene coming up!
    And clearly that blonde teen girl that the hero keeps hitting on has a big secret of her own.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2823038;
    It was very fast-paced. Also, as macabre as it sounds, the scene with the swat team being flung into the pool was really cool--very cinematic for a Fox show.

That was a cool scene. I like that the one agent was the only one who survived. I hope they go into why the terminator spared him.

Cameron will survive, there is no way it was hot enough to destroy her, but I wonder how they will explain the flesh that had to have burned off. From the discussion when Derek found the chip, I think she kept it because it was the brain and she didn't want to let it go.

Anyone else get misty when Derek brought John to the park and he saw his dad as a kid? I thought it was sweet.

I can't wait for next season.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2823622;
    Totally agree. Great scenes. But who was that robot like Hispanic/Asian looking young woman driving the good guys' car and scouting around some of the bad guys' lairs? The one the robot said, do I have to kill you? to, and then gave her a gun. Was she supposed to kill herself with it? I'm g uessing she was another robot from an earlier episode I missed as she seemed to be very affectless.
    She said she kept the chip for the info it might have...but she'd never done anything about retrieving the info, so fishy. I'm surprised the humans didn't try to read her chip while they had it out to screw up the stoplights. Looking forward to the Prom scene coming up!
    And clearly that blonde teen girl that the hero keeps hitting on has a big secret of her own.
    That girl was part of the gang and had a confrontation with Cameron when Sarah went there to get identification (earlier episode). It seems obvious that she was shelled shocked from having found all her gang slaughtered and she was there to get Sarah to reck revenge on the person responsible for having "offed" her posse.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;2823225;
    What car blast? I watched my tape last night and never saw a car blast. First hour or last? When did it happen?

Oh, Cameron explained that the chip had the memory in it and that they could track the movements of the robot by downloading it's memories and that's why she kept it.

At the very end, Cameron got into the car to get John a birthday cake, and as she turned the key, she noticed a guy casually walking by. Dont know what it was about him she saw, but once she turned the key, the car or was it a jeep, burst into flames and explosions.

The car blast was one of the last shots at the end of the two hours. If Cameron comes back, I would think it would be a different actress - not much left to piece together of that cyber model.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2824608;
    The car blast was one of the last shots at the end of the two hours. If Cameron comes back, I would think it would be a different actress - not much left to piece together of that cyber model.
    Too bad I kinda like Summer Glau (sp?) she does the creepy eyes well.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2824608;
    The guy walking away was one of the "bad guys' we've seen before.
    I think Cameron could come back... they only need a little tiny bit of themselves to be saved to grow back... and as was said that wasn't hot enough to destroy her. Not sure if she can so easily grow back to look like Cameron. I don't believe they set up that prom invitation just so there'd be one more person to mourn at her funeral...think they plan to have her come back.
    Harder will be to get her "body" out of there when it's so hot, but before someone calls the cops!
    Bearcata--thanks for the fill in---I did miss some of the early episodes, figured there was some crucial info I"d missed.

+ Reply to Thread