+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

That was the kind of TV episode you usually only hear about in awed tones from shows of distant past. One that patched up EVERY single weakness of a show at once, made you regret ever doubting them, and in this case makes you REALLY regret this show is going to be canceled.

How clever was that?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Basically John went back to the very beginning. That place he was at the end? HAD to be the future timeline, from before Terminator 1. John goes back, meets his own father, uncle, and lookalike for his own eventual robot girlfriend/fake sister. He's got to take over the resistance (its part of Terminator "canon" that he's not in the resistance from the beginning but comes along out of nowhere and takes it over later), then gradually send all of these loved ones (who don't KNOW they are loved ones) to their eventual deaths--just so he can be born.

Which he'd totally not do, except now he HAS to. Because if he doesn't, things won't get to the point where this John Henry computer/robot is built, and apparently that's necessary for all of this to end. Because the show has ALL been about how you can't escape fate.

"Wow" doesn't even begin to describe a mind#^& like the one we saw last night on this show.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I found the episode online and all I can say is OMFG!! I hope they didn't end it that way just to promote the new movie...but I can't answer for anyone else but I will be voting and re voting on e online's save one show for this..I want a 3rd season and will be madder than fire if we don't get one...so tell everyone to vote and starting sending emails to fox
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Who is John Galt?

Loved the show and am sorry it is over (great ending, but I thought every episode was great). However, the Friday time slot almost guaranteed an early demise. Has other Friday night series except NUMBERS ever gotten a second season? Hope it can be saved, but I think it is doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3412000;
    Loved the show and am sorry it is over (great ending, but I thought every episode was great). However, the Friday time slot almost guaranteed an early demise. Has other Friday night series except NUMBERS ever gotten a second season? Hope it can be saved, but I think it is doubtful.
    Men in Trees did...it did so well that they moved it to another night but when they did the ratings fell cause it was put up against some of the longest running shows..ER and stuff..they should have left it alone on Friday nights..i have been voting to save this show on the watch with Kristin save one show

Ugh, I'm sooo disappointed that's how it ended for the season.. perhaps series. Sigh. I hope it continues. I guess we'll have to wait till May's upfronts.

TSCC won the eonline voting this year for "save one show"..Lets hope it works and we get season 3

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3412000;
    Maybe Monk? But I got so frustrated with USA playing with the broadcast times that we stopped watching Monk a few seasons ago. We'd have the DVR setup to record at a certain time, and some other show would come up in place of what we expected. Grrrrrrrrr

I want to personally apologize to everyone who loves TSCC. Any show I like receives the kiss of death.

Defintely will be buying the second season DVD series. We have watched teh first (short) season to death.

have I missed an official cancellation?? everything i am reading indicates that a decision has not been made yet

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3452603;
    have I missed an official cancellation?? everything i am reading indicates that a decision has not been made yet
    Well, who knows, but according to the local TV writer, the show was not officially picked up. We'll find out more as the networks release their 2009/10 season next week. But, it doesn't look good...

+ Reply to Thread