+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3354265;
    Tonight bored me until the last 10 minutes. Then it got pretty dang gross. The whole hospital part being a dream got me, I didn't see that coming at all.
    you are right on... i watched and was saying "what is the point of this episode, when is something going to happen?" and then finally we realized that the weirdness in the van was real and the hospital was the dream.

the 30+ minutes of nonsense made me forget about the opening part where she was trying to break into that building and then the dog was there and she got rushed from behind be somebody.

and Sarahs monologues at he end of shows are wearing thin

since the show returned the episodes were odd imo, i hope they didn't completely give up on it since they moved it to friday.

Riley goes toe to toe with Cameron next week

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;3354985;
    I was confused too. It looked like the dream that she was being held prisoner by some guy was real and being in the sleep lab was really a dream? I guess they were trying to get her to lure John there so he could be killed. But I left the room for a couple of minutes and found her fighting with her captor then driving off in the night where she sees a wolf. That seemed important to her for some reason. It was all so confusing!
    I thought it was a coyote? Seemed like a small wolf. Anyway it was linked up with hospital where the orderly who made the dreamcatchers had one tatooed on the back of his neck. Also she saw one at the start of the break in and was distracted by looking at it and the bad guy was able to sneak up on her and taser her or whatever he did.

I was totally confused by this show and I didn't like it at all. It was as if a different writer wrote it compared to the other shows. Very weird. I hope they don't keep this up and go back to what makes it a great show. Looks like next week will be better.

^ i wish shows would calaborate more collectively on the writing; IMO it seems as if they just let the writers do whatever and there is no consistency in quality from show to show.

Tonight's episode was much better. I just wish Riley has succeeded in taking out Jesse. I do not like her at all. Hopefully next week Cameron will do it for us.

As much as I didn't like Riley, I was rooting for her to do Jesse in too!

Last night was pretty good. I can see how they tried to humanize Jesse but it didn't work for me. I wonder if we will ever know if Reese shot her or not. It was good to see John cry, show his human side.

Great episode last nigt. Shocking, though. I can't believe they killed off Derek. Sarah being arrested was a shock, too. I really hope they don't cancel this show...I would be a sad panda.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3402744;
    Great episode last nigt. Shocking, though. I can't believe they killed off Derek. Sarah being arrested was a shock, too. I really hope they don't cancel this show...I would be a sad panda.
    I thought it was a great episode too..I also did not see them killing Derek especially in the quick fast way it happened...as for cancelling we can only hope but these networks don't care..its sad to say they just cancel one right after the other leaving us hanging
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

excellent episode.

it's so irritating how they are so inconsistent from one episode to the next

especially annoying that they may possibly be cancelled and NOW they are getting it together

anyways, Derek's death was so abrupt, i was like damn!

+ Reply to Thread