+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Women's Murder Club- ABC

Women's Murder Club- ABC

Based on author James Patterson's bestselling novels, "Women's Murder Club" is a new one-hour drama series about four successful working women in San Francisco: Homicide Inspector Lindsay Boxer (Angie Harmon), Medical Examiner Claire Washburn (Paula Newsome), Assistant D.A. Jill Bernhardt (Laura Harris) and crime reporter Cindy Thomas (Aubrey Dollar), who use their expertise, their close friendship and their instincts to solve murder cases. Each a success in her own field, they work together to uncover clues to the city's most grisly homicides.

The series stars Angie Harmon ("Agent Cody Banks," "Law & Order") as Homicide Inspector Lindsay Boxer, Paula Newsome ("Reign Over Me," "Little Miss Sunshine") as Claire Washburn, Aubrey Dollar ("Point Pleasant," "The Guiding Light") as Cindy Thomas, Laura Harris ("24," "The Dead Zone") as Jill Bernhardt and Tyrees Allen ("Alias") as Warren Jacobi, Rob Estes ("Melrose Place," "The Evidence") as Tom Hogan and Linda Park ("Jurassic Park III") as Denise Kwon.

"Women's Murder Club" is executive-produced by James Patterson, R. Scott Gimmell, Elizabeth Craft, Sarah Fain, Brett Ratner and Joe Simpson.
    Women's Murder Club - Home - ABC.com

It wasn't a bad show. It really fits the Friday night time slot it's been given. I really like Angie Harmon too.
    The ladies interact well with each other.

Thoughts? Anyone like/dislike it?

Re: Women's Murder Club- ABC

They used the last name Boxer? Our senator Boxer is from nearby Marin County. I wonder if this is just a coincidence?

I've always liked Angie Harmon. I'll be sure to watch next time.

Thanks for the post and starting this thread.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

I watched it as my lead-in to Numb3rs. I enjoyed it and thought it was well done. There is a lot of room for character develoment here and learning more about their past issues.

I'll watch again.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I liked the show. It's still on my TIVO list. I liked some of the dialog and am interested to see how everything develops.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;2611439;
    I enjoyed it and thought it was well done. There is a lot of room for character develoment here and learning more about their past issues.
    I like the fact that they didn't go heavy with character past and build up to where they're at now. It leaves room for that to develop as the show does.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I liked it a great deal... I too Love Angie Harmon.

It sorta reminded me of the old Profiler with the prospect of an ongoing case (Profiler had Jack) so yeah.. I will keep watching!

The only think i didn't like was the Blonde's hair
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I liked it too. The only thing that really bugged me was the way Harmon's partner(can't remember his name) was so obviously trying to sound like Morgan Freeman.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Regular

Surprised!!!!!!!!story line seemed to follow Patterson's book fairly well.Really enjoyed the book series, now hope to say same for tv series.

I watched and I liked the first episode. I've read the first three books from this series, and am currently on the fourth.

The women all seem to interact well with each other, and Rob Estes is nice to look at .

Hopefully ABC will give this show a shot, and won't cancel it before it gets up and running.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I badly wanted to love this show. It's on a night that I am usually home and watching, but it left me cold. The problem is, I don't know why. It felt very contrived to me. I never lost my sense of reality and forgot I was watching a show on TV.

I am going to give it some more chances, but I'm not sure it's going to work.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast