+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Women's Murder Club- ABC

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: Women's Murder Club- ABC

Did anyone watch? I was glad to see that Lindsey is moving on from Tom. A little over the top that Cindy went on the swat mission with them. I enjoy the interaction between the women - respect and friendship. Why is Jill staying with Claire?? It seems like a lot of time as gone by - I would have thought she would have found a new place already.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I watched, I am happy its back.. i loved this show. Sadly I missed a couple episodes near the end of the season.. never had the chance to get caught up :/
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I was watching. It was nice to see it back on the air. I missed it. It does seem like a significant amount of time has passed though which made me wonder what the heck was going on the entire time. The whole father-daughter struggles I could have done without being so blunt. But otherwise, it was great to have it back.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar

I'm glad this show survived the strike. It was one of my favorite non-reality shows in the fall. I thought it had been cancelled. I'm also glad they switched nights. It makes it easier for me to catch it.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

It survived the strike, but may not survive into next season. Which is so unfortunate.

I hope it makes it another season to have a chance to really take off now that we know the personalities a little more.

I loved the "I am a pancake" chant at the end when Cindy was still on the ground even when things were done.
    Wag more, bark less

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632;2971893;
    I hope it makes it another season to have a chance to really take off now that we know the personalities a little more.

I loved the "I am a pancake" chant at the end when Cindy was still on the ground even when things were done.
    lol i noticed that as well.. i had a laugh at it.

I too hope it makes it to the next season. I am still a big Angie Harmon fan, L&O was not the same after her and Noth left.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

According to Kristin from E!Online
    Click to see Spoiler:
    all loose ends, all plots (e.g., The kiss me not killer) will be wrapped up by the end of this season. So she's kind of hinting that it doesn't bode well.
    But who knows, upfronts for the major networks start next week.. maybe things will be different?

I was wondering the same thing about the series now that the Kiss-Me-Not killer thing is wrapped up and Lindsay is happy about her new relationship. The only thing really left hanging is the deal with her father. Still, it doesn't bode well for the series.

All in all, it was a good finale. I was thinking for a bit at the beginning that Pete might actually be the killer.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2971985;
    According to Kristin from E!Online
    Click to see Spoiler:
    all loose ends, all plots (e.g., The kiss me not killer) will be wrapped up by the end of this season. So she's kind of hinting that it doesn't bode well.
    But who knows, upfronts for the major networks start next week.. maybe things will be different?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    got canceled
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast