+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Women's Murder Club- ABC

Re: Women's Murder Club- ABC

I really like this show, but after the first episode my husband hasn't been interested in watching it. However; I will say that when I am watching it and he comes home and it's already on he will sit down and watch it with me. This show has some great one-liners in it.

I'm happy I have my TIVO set since I didn't know it was going to be on Thursday night. Thankfully for me it knew and recorded it for me

I saw my first episode today. I just thought I'd let viewers who don't live in the bay area (as I do) that we don't call our mass transit "The Bart." We just say I'm taking BART (stands for Bay Area Rapid Transit). My sister pointed that out to me saying it proves the producers and writers aren't from around here and didn't do any research beforehand. lol

I think I'll keep watching - Angie Harmon is fabulous.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

This past episode was definitely the first episode that made me focus on it and only it. It was certainly well done. The story, the "life" stuff, and the ending were great.

I was starting to wane a bit but last night's brought me back in.

After watching last night's episode, it's obvious she's still in love with her ex. it was heart breaking when she heard him say "I do". And then when Jill's BF found out she'd had sex with that other guy...oh boy.

The ex's new wife definitely will have her hands full. If she ever finds out they slept together (and I'm sure she will) there will be hell to pay.

I'd forgotten Lindsay and her ex slept together. Wasn't he the one to initiate it by going to her house? I'm sure the new wife will eventually find out, and like Canadian Angel said...there will be hell to pay.

I really love the interactions between the four women. It is nice to see these portrayals on TV to be honest. I hope this show keeps on.

And it was interesting to see Joe Flannigan as the FBI agent which looks like it could be a recurring part.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by jette66;2712779;
    I'd forgotten Lindsay and her ex slept together. Wasn't he the one to initiate it by going to her house? I'm sure the new wife will eventually find out, and like Canadian Angel said...there will be hell to pay.
    I'm pretty sure he was the one to initiate. Though she wasn't quick to refuse!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

LOVED this week's episode - I felt bad for Jill. Even though she was the one to make a mistake, I just felt for her.

I really enjoy this show and I love the friendships. There are definitely things that aren't realistic but i do enjoy it.

Don't forget -this returns on Tuesday. I'm not sure I like the new night and time slot though. It's up against SVU which I love!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast