+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 194 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Big Bang Theory

Sheldon (Jim Parsons) and Leonard (Johnny Galecki) know quantum physics and the Klingon language. They don't, however, have a clue about women. That's too bad, because attractive, newly single Penny (Kaley Cuoco) just moved into the building, and she could use some companionship. If these two nerds are ever going to score with the ladies, Penny will need to give them a crash course in life in this sitcom from the creator of "Two and a Half Men." (description from netflix.com)
    Has anyone been watching this show? I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time. The two main guys have incredible timing with their lines ... and the expressions on their faces make it even more hilarious. I hope this show stays on for the whole season ...
    drew post likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

I caught it this week and agree! I laughed throughout the whole show The two leads have great comedic timing and the writing is very good/funny. The previews before the show debuted made it look promising... and I'm glad to see the funniest parts weren't just in those commercials.

I hope this show sticks around

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

It's funny some of the time, other times it falls flat. I did like seeing Sara Gilbert with Johnny G. tonight. It was funny that she said they had no chemistry after they kissed but they were bf/gf on Roseanne . The only thing really keeping me watching is the lineup as a whole. If it got moved to another night it would probably lose out to other shows (for me). It reminds me of The Class in that respect. It was put into a good lineup but eventually people starting skipping over it (myself included). I could see that happening to this show too, especially if it got moved to the earlier time period of the lineup.

FORT Fogey

I like it. It is a fun escape type show. Hope it lasts!

i hadn't even thought of the lineup

i've had dvr for a couple of years now so i never pay attention to what night a show is actually on (except for survivor, amazing race, and big brother LOL). we're limited to recording two shows at once, but on the rare occasion that i want to see more than two that's playing at the same time, i'll record the two most important, and watch the 3rd in my room.

i have no life.

I'm liking this show so far, but I have to disagree ArchieComic...I really miss The Class. Maybe you started skipping it too soon. It was really getting good by the end, but by then it was too late

Never saw the class, but I do know funny when I see it. The superman bit in episode 2 was classic. Great show!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2608624;
    I'm liking this show so far, but I have to disagree ArchieComic...I really miss The Class. Maybe you started skipping it too soon. It was really getting good by the end, but by then it was too late
    I agree about The Class. Hope this lasts long enough for me to catch it this summer...looks funny.

i'm still lovin' this show ... most of what the guys are saying goes way over my head, but their timing and deliverance of their lines keeps me laughing through the whole episode.

I love it too Barefoot. There are some highs and lows, but it's still great fun. I especially love Sheldon. His wry sense of humor is hilarious.

Leslie had some good lines too on the last show, many of them not exactly PG-13.

+ Reply to Thread