+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 200 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1991
Like Tree808Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

  1. #911
    FORT Fogey Florimel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    6,342

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I have seen pics of Carol Ann Susi (the voice) and in some of the characters makeup she could pass as a good person to actually portray his mother.
    I agree. Carol Ann Susi could definitely pass as Howard's mothers. I remember her as a young woman in The Secret of My Success and I could easily see her aging in that way. The only issue would be that they would need a lot of makeup because there's no way she is as grotesque as Howard has described her.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

    http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

  2. #912
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,443

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    I can see Howard wanting to walk down the aisle with his mother. He would want her to give him away. I am curious as to who will play Bernadette's parents.
    There's no place like home!

  3. #913
    Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC coast
    Posts
    3,448

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I can see Howard wanting to walk down the aisle with his mother. He would want her to give him away. I am curious as to who will play Bernadette's parents.
    Me too! Especially after describing his demeanor in the last episode. My daughter thinks Chuck Norris ought to be her dad!
    FireWoman likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

  4. #914
    I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    At the High Rollers Table
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Me too! Especially after describing his demeanor in the last episode. My daughter thinks Chuck Norris ought to be her dad!
    That would be awesome for all us WoW geeks too!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

    "Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

  5. #915
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,443

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Completely outside the box....someone like Don Knotts (Barney Fife type)
    There's no place like home!

  6. #916
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,988

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    I think her mother should be played by the actress who was Ted the anchorman's wife on the Mary Tyler Moore show. What's her name ... Georgia Engel? She has that sweet baby voice, too, which would be such a funny contrast to the voice of Mrs. Wolowitz.

  7. #917
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    7,045

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    I think Georgia Engel might be a bit too old already. I do like the idea of Chuck Norris as her dad!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  8. #918
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,443

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Georgia Engle played on Everybody Loves Raymond as Amy's (Robert's wife) mother.
    There's no place like home!

  9. #919
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,988

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Georgia Engle played on Everybody Loves Raymond as Amy's (Robert's wife) mother.
    Right, that wasn't so long ago. She's not too old to be Bernadette's mom. How old is B supposed to be? Close to 30? A mother can be 30 to even 40 years older than her daughter. Mine was! Her father could either be a tough guy type, or the opposite who just talks tough, which could be even funnier. I was thinking of William Shatner, although the guys are such Star Trek fans, I don't know if that would work, unless they make it a joke that he looks somewhat familiar.

  10. #920
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    7,045

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Right, that wasn't so long ago. She's not too old to be Bernadette's mom. How old is B supposed to be? Close to 30? A mother can be 30 to even 40 years older than her daughter. Mine was! Her father could either be a tough guy type, or the opposite who just talks tough, which could be even funnier. I was thinking of William Shatner, although the guys are such Star Trek fans, I don't know if that would work, unless they make it a joke that he looks somewhat familiar.
    True.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.