+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 271 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast
Like Tree1478Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Howard "Froot Loops" Wolowitz
    OMG, that was freaking hilarious.

This show is my favorite show. I never miss it and it rarely disappoints me. Love how Sheldon was found out about making the black out.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

As soon as Mama Wolowitz said his froot loops were getting soggy, I knew what was coming.

Okay episode, I'm getting tired of the Sheldon schtick - a highly intelligent grown man relying on someone else to do everything for him. It's a wonder he can exist at all.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I'd like to see Simon Helberg get more recognition for his work on this series. He has been a major contributor to its quality since its inception.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

When I heard Mamma W. at first I thought they were going to call him Mamma's boy, but then I heard Froot Loops and fell off the couch.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Bacon is the present a pig gives you for being good.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I'd like to see Simon Helberg get more recognition for his work on this series. He has been a major contributor to its quality since its inception.
    He and his wife are expecting a new baby in the spring, congrats to him.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Bacon is the present a pig gives you for being good.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    As soon as Mama Wolowitz said his froot loops were getting soggy, I knew what was coming.

Okay episode, I'm getting tired of the Sheldon schtick - a highly intelligent grown man relying on someone else to do everything for him. It's a wonder he can exist at all.
    That's the whole contradiction and characterization of Sheldon, that he can do anything that is intellectually complex but is totally inept when it comes to the simple practicalities of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Somewhere in IMDB there is a thread asking who people's favourite character is. I answered Howard. I meant it then and I mean it now. Love me some Froot Loops.
    And so it begins, the end of times..

I just love Howard! Love his horrible sense of style! He is so funny, but I love all the guys.

I was watching an older episode and it seems to me Jim Parsons has filled out more. Or is it his clothes? His arms and chest seem bigger and broader.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I've been noticing it in his face.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I've been noticing it in his face.
    That too. I didn't really see it until we watched an older episode. I think it looks good on him.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread