+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 278 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 2775
Like Tree1581Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

  1. #841
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,987

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I do not think the writers were invested in Pria...the only funny show I remember with her is the roommate agreement with Sheldon. I am not sure though if it is the actress with no chemistry or was it the writers. I am glad she is gone. I just sit and laugh when Bernadette starts talking like Howard's mother, it is priceless.
    The writers might not have been invested in Pria and I most assuredly was not. I cringed thru each scene she was in and I cheered when she departed. I hope they do not bring her back as she brought absolutely nothing to an otherwise hysterical show!
    combatcutie and Florimel like this.

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  2. #842
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,115

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    I would love to see Amy's parents or mother, whom she has mentioned before. I wonder who would play her or them?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  3. #843
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,115

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Oh wait apparently an episode I missed had her mother in it. Still they could always recast.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  4. #844
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,590

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Hopefully it was just a fluke, but I was not impressed with last night's storyline of Leonard and Penny renewing their relationship. It is not that I would care if reunited, but the way the story went was not interesting. It was like the writers needed to focus on Leonard since Johnny Galecki was nominated for a Golden Globe. I have never missed an episode and donot intend to start.
    There's no place like home!

  5. #845
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    8,318

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Hopefully it was just a fluke, but I was not impressed with last night's storyline of Leonard and Penny renewing their relationship. It is not that I would care if reunited, but the way the story went was not interesting. It was like the writers needed to focus on Leonard since Johnny Galecki was nominated for a Golden Globe. I have never missed an episode and donot intend to start.
    I have to say that I agree. It still had some funny points, but not like it normally does. I hope it was just this one episode that is like this
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  6. #846
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,994

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    I guess I'm odd, because I really liked it. I enjoyed the format of most of the show being Leonard "overthinking" what would happen if he asked Penny out again. I thought that was clever. They haven't really gone out yet, so we don't know if they'll get back together or not. I also thought the game Sheldon, Wolowitz, and Raj were playing was funny, with all Sheldon's clueless references to "wood."

  7. #847
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,747

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Oh wait apparently an episode I missed had her mother in it. Still they could always recast.
    I haven't missed an epi, and I dont' recall AFF's mother ever being on the show. I know she mentioned her a few times, and one time they had dialogue with her and Sheldon - Mom wanted to make sure Sheldon was an actual boy.

    I actually really liked last night's show - not your typical ROLF episode, but it was L/P centered and I thought it was very clever how they did it.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  8. #848
    would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    I just saw the episode with Amy's mother - she was on skype with them (Sheldon said something to the effect of he was going to have coitus with Amy's vagina. It was hilarious). it's definitely on YT. search it. Hilarious

    As far as last night - I actually liked it in that you could see they still care for each other. It had some of the BEST lines! Sheldon: "Leonard, please don't have an on again/off again relationship with the next waitress.....I'm hungry". and Sheldon: "Live Long and Suck it, Zachary Quinto". LMAO!!!
    LT1, libgirl2 and AlwaysVeg like this.

  9. #849
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,115

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I guess I'm odd, because I really liked it. I enjoyed the format of most of the show being Leonard "overthinking" what would happen if he asked Penny out again. I thought that was clever. They haven't really gone out yet, so we don't know if they'll get back together or not. I also thought the game Sheldon, Wolowitz, and Raj were playing was funny, with all Sheldon's clueless references to "wood."
    The game was hysterical!
    Florimel likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  10. #850
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,747

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    I just saw the episode with Amy's mother - she was on skype with them (Sheldon said something to the effect of he was going to have coitus with Amy's vagina. It was hilarious). it's definitely on YT. search it. Hilarious
    that's what I thought too, but I couldn't be sure if we actually saw her.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.