+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 207 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133183 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

I am sure he is doing this during the show's hiatus during the summer months.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey

I checked. Harvey is a limited run production. Previews start in mid-May, and the show closes the first week of August. I suspect this is just something Parsons is choosing to do while the series is on hiatus, given that even with previews, the show is set to run less than three months. I can't imagine someone quitting a steady job for a Broadway show he/she knows ahead of time is a limited run production.

Does the character of Amy Farrah Fowler just make anyone else get the skivies? I really wish they would do something different.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Does the character of Amy Farrah Fowler just make anyone else get the skivies? I really wish they would do something different.
    I can speak only for myself, but I think she's hilarious. She has no filter for what comes out of her mouth, but then, neither does Sheldon. I love the way the girls interact.
    combatcutie and captain like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I can speak only for myself, but I think she's hilarious. She has no filter for what comes out of her mouth, but then, neither does Sheldon. I love the way the girls interact.
    I agree with you. I love the no filter, lack of social encounters.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I love Amy Farah Fowler - think she's freakin' hilarious. As is Bernadette. Say what you will about Chuck Lorre, he knows how to use women in his shows - he goes for interesting and funny rather than T&A and the voice of moral authority.
    combatcutie likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I do not think the writers were invested in Pria...the only funny show I remember with her is the roommate agreement with Sheldon. I am not sure though if it is the actress with no chemistry or was it the writers. I am glad she is gone. I just sit and laugh when Bernadette starts talking like Howard's mother, it is priceless.
    tapper01 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I just sit and laugh when Bernadette starts talking like Howard's mother, it is priceless.
    The episode where she stayed there for the weekend to see if she liked living there with the mother was absolutely hilarious. By the end she was screaming like a jewish mother. She's a really funny actress. To see her in real life is so different. She's got such a sweet little voice - not like Bernadette!
    combatcutie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    The episode where she stayed there for the weekend to see if she liked living there with the mother was absolutely hilarious. By the end she was screaming like a jewish mother. She's a really funny actress. To see her in real life is so different. She's got such a sweet little voice - not like Bernadette!

I agree, that is hysterical! And I also like AFF.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I never liked Pria, but I love all of the other females in the show. I love the addition of Amy, and Bernadette's new-found jewish mom voice! I'm really hoping to see Leonard and Penny back together - of course!
    Moontat likes this.

+ Reply to Thread