+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 191 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132182 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fogey

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I loved last night's episode. Love Sheldon and Amy's relationship. It was fun to see the "jealous" side of Sheldon.
    I liked that, too. Made him seem more "human" ... as much as Sheldon can be when it comes to relationships. Maybe soon he will want to revise his hand-holding clause! Bernadette is very cute. I wonder if she and Howard will really get married.
    Last edited by AlwaysVeg; 11-18-2011 at 12:34 PM.

For me, this the THE funniest American sitcom currently on TV by far. It's the one that makes me laugh out loud consistently. It's a combination of the great writing, the consistently excellent performances of the five main characters, the outstanding casting of Bernadette and Amy and all the parents, and the recurring characters like Stuart and Wil Wheaton. Bravo!
    combatcutie likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

My power went off for a split second just at the end of TBBT and my new cable box takes about 3 minutes to come back, so I missed the little bit they always have at the end ... that last little zinger. I was dying to know what happened at the end of Sheldon and Amy's negotiations. Help!

Amy was having some girl time with her besties and Sheldon came in to have Amy remove a splinter. Well, first he knocked with a really hysterical bit where he said each of the 3 girls' names instead of "Penny" over and over. But before each name the girls said something really funny (someone will have to help me out here), knowing he would compulsively do it thrice. (Along the lines of "You know you want..."). Then when Amy balked at doing it, he cited the clause of the contract and Amy said something about contacting her lawyer.
    Count your blessings!

Knock, Knock, Knock ( shouting behind the door....who do you love) Penny
    repeat twice more...had me rolling off the couch.
    Last edited by kerowyn66; 11-19-2011 at 10:10 AM. Reason: spelling
    Jamie5632 likes this.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Dang! Sorry I missed it, and thanks!

I read in my hometown newspaper that Jim Parsons is going back to Broadway. He is reviving the role of Elwood P Dodd, Jimmy Stewart's role in Harvey. One of my favorite movies.
    Florimel likes this.
    There's no place like home!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just saw that the artist for Batman died...and immediately, instead of reflecting on the poor man's work, I wondered how they will play Sheldon's response to this.
    captain, Florimel and libgirl2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I read in my hometown newspaper that Jim Parsons is going back to Broadway. He is reviving the role of Elwood P Dodd, Jimmy Stewart's role in Harvey. One of my favorite movies.
    He also did the voice over for Carl the Jeep in holiday Eureka episode that just aired.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I hope this doesn't mean that he is leaving the show
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread