+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 278 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree1585Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

The ultimate gift for Penny was most definitely the hug........

another hilarious episode....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3252441;
    I saw the secondhalf of last night's show. It was my first time seeing any of it. Wowie I am so bummed I came to this show so late! It was super funny and cute. I'll have to look around for season 1..
    OMG CN you so have to get the entire season! Sheldon's idiosyncracies build up and his friend's reactions are priceless. The best interactions however, occur between Sheldon and Penny.

I just knew that Sheldon was going to come out with every basket he purchased last night. This is the best show! The last few minutes were just hilarious! I'm going to watch it again right now on demand.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I fail to understand why this show, its actors, writers, and directors haven't received Emmy or Golden Globe nominations. It is by the THE funniest show on television. And, it's intelligently funny; maybe that's the reason.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fan

I haven't seen a bad episode yet but even if there were one, I think it would still be better than half the crap that's on tv.

I tape the stuff I like to watch for a time when I'm not distracted by the annoyances of a work week, and of course, BBT is one of my taped shows (though I have a hard time not peeking while it's running in real time). So the tape rolls through its various programs and I'm watching and doing other things and then I hear the start of a priceless exchange between Sheldon and Leonard and everything stops. I pause the tape, clear off my coffee table, go get into my sheepskin slippers, get myself a snack and settle in for my very favourite show of any given week. I can't believe that a sitcom is number one with me. And I can't believe that it hasn't gotten an Oscar (you can't tell me BBT isn't better than No Country for Old Men).
    And so it begins, the end of times..

This is the only sit com that I like. I laughed so hard last night at the end of the show.

Sheldon cracks me up. There's great chemistry between him and Penny but I don't know if the show would ever go that route considering her past almost relationship with Leonard. By the way, where was his girlfriend this episode? She only moved out, they didn't break up. Maybe she'll be in some upcoming episodes.

I loved all the gift baskets Sheldon got for Penny for the Leonard Nimoy autograph and then he didn't think it was enough, considering how much he valued his present. I really love this show .
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I have to agree with everyone and say that I too LOVE this show! I have been watching it since the beginning and I look forward to it every week. It is so clever and they are so spot on with what physicists are like and what they talk about. Granted its all the stereotypical stuff of physicists, but it's not that far from the truth, at least from most of the physicists that I know.

I have to admit I LOVE Sheldon and Leonard's tshirts. The test patterns this past show were funny but the best are always the Flash tshirts.

You can visit here SheldonShirts.com - The Big Bang Theory TV T-Shirts, Shirts Worn by Sheldon & Leonard for some examples.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

LG.

I was wondering about Leonard's girlfriend, Dr. Stephanie, as well. I checked to see if the Christmas episode was really from last year, as the dynamic between Leonard and Penny was more in line with last year (pre-kiss, the cat is alive) than what it had been since Leonard had started dating Stephanie. Then they referenced their "try" and Penny's reason that Leonard was "too smart" but still, where is Leonard's heart right now? I like Dr. Stephanie and wouldn't mind her staying around, but I also liked Sarah Gilbert's character. Leonard was my grandfather's name, so I'm partial to that character, but Sheldon is also quite funny.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread