+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 278 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128178 ... LastLast
Like Tree1585Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

I snorted right out loud when Sheldon started taking his clothes off because he sat in the chair and ran to the bathroom but then ran out in his tighty whiteys because there was a band aid in the bottom of the tub. HILARIOUS.

I agree about Johnny Galecki - he's great and needs a new story.

Love Bernadette screaming nice things at Raj because she's nice to everyone.

Bernadette , even though shouting nice things, is really sounding like Wal;s mom. I thought that was hilarious.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

While I generally don't much like gross out humor, I was LOL when Sheldon was explaining how to search for pin worms while Leonard was eating breakfast. This is my most favorite comedy by far. I completely agree about ending the Priya/Leonard story; it's the least successful one they've ever had. The other girls are all so talented and entertaining. I also hope we see or hear more of the parents this season. They are all perfectly cast.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

The problem with Leonard IMO, is this show was probably written around his character, but Sheldon became the breakout of the show and the writers have not come up with a new premise for Leonard. Leonard's character could easily be written out of the show and not be missed. Any of the other characters would be hard to replace.
    There's no place like home!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    yes I know - someone asked if the other knew that they didn't sleep together. I remember the ending scene there being some dialogue that insinuated that they didn't finish the deed in front of Leonard and Sheldon - maybe it was just me
    Well, it implied Raj came quickly, which could have been interpreted as a complaint if they did have sex, or a reason they didn't (which is what happened when Penny tried to help with the condom).

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    Bernadette , even though shouting nice things, is really sounding like Wal;s mom. I thought that was hilarious.
    Totally agree! She could play Howard's mom! No wonder he loves her!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    The problem with Leonard IMO, is this show was probably written around his character, but Sheldon became the breakout of the show and the writers have not come up with a new premise for Leonard. Leonard's character could easily be written out of the show and not be missed. Any of the other characters would be hard to replace.
    I disagree - although the show isn't Leonard centric, I think losing any of the characters would affect the show. Leonard is able to humanize Sheldon.

you're right PWS = it did imply he could've 'come' quickly. I'm sure we'll hear more on this subject in the future.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Leonard is the straight man, most of the time (and when he's being kookie, Penny is the straight (wo)man to him), responding the way an audience member would to Sheldon's (and Raj's and Howard's) nuttiness. That makes Sheldon funnier, that he persists in the face of "normal" responses. So you need him.... But I agree I don't think he gets enough credit---not that I don't love Sheldon and not that I"m not happy to see that role/actor recognized!

My problem with Leonard is that he shifted from nerdy to an average dude in away and kind of is the odd duck out because of the writers not being very consistent with his character and character traits. He has nerdy moments still but not like it was in the beginning. Priya doesn't help that at all.
    captain likes this.

So how much longer is Leonard and Priya going to go on??? I hope it's done soon. She makes Leonard boring.

+ Reply to Thread