+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 268 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast
Like Tree1464Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

I cannot wait for tonight. This is one of my favorite, do not miss shows.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

They were solid and I'm glad that they remedied the ending of last season and made it almost as if it never happened. I also loved during the second episode when Sheldon tried to convince Penny to return the chair while knocking on her door.

I thought the "thing" in the chair that bit her was going to be the "kissing" phone toy put there by Sheldon. That would have been funnier. Otherwise - enjoyed the double episode season kick-off. Actually giggled out loud when Bernadette yelled at Raj that he was cute. Pretty incestuous bunch for a gaggle of geeks!
    cablejockey likes this.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Loved both episodes. So glad they didn't have Penny and Raj sleep together. Now, if the others would figure this out. Loved Sheldon trying to convince Penny to get rid of the chair
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I thought there was some dialogue at the end that implied they hadn't slept together, something about being a quickdraw or something.

Overall, loved both eppies - JP showing exactly why his Emmy is well deserved. Frankly, this show and it's entire cast deserve Emmy's.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I thought there was some dialogue at the end that implied they hadn't slept together, something about being a quickdraw or something.
    Raj and Penny talked during the episode about what really happened. They slept together...but there wasn't any sex.

Well, not on her part.
    I laughed out loud when Sheldon was bugging her to get rid of the chair and she finally had the chair right at the door when it opened and he screamed and ran. Silly, but really funny to me. And then of course he had to creep back for the third "Penny" and run again. Good times.
    Count your blessings!

I was disappointed in the premiere. The Leonard/Priya relationship has jumped the shark. The chair bit was the only thing that made me giggle. I know Jim Parsons is great, but please stop wasting Johnny Galecki!

Funny, I wasn't going to bother watching The Office because I thought it would be disappointing, but I found their premiere hilarious - great surprise! James Spader is awesome! But I had high expectations for BBT and was letdown there.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I flipped away during the Leonard Priya scenes as I didn't like them last season and continue to not like that relationship now. It's just boring to me. I'd be happy if that relationship ended and he could go back to being funny.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Raj and Penny talked during the episode about what really happened. They slept together...but there wasn't any sex.
    yes I know - someone asked if the other knew that they didn't sleep together. I remember the ending scene there being some dialogue that insinuated that they didn't finish the deed in front of Leonard and Sheldon - maybe it was just me
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread