+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 279 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126176 ... LastLast
Like Tree1592Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

i agree about pria ... i didn't like her being in the show so i'm hoping that her "going home" really means that she's leaving the show. and omg, raj STILL not being able to talk to penny and her reaction? TOO FUNNY!

I loved, loved, loved the season finale! What a great ending!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i've started seeing ads that The Big Bang Theory is going to be in syndication on TheCW channel this fall! yay for sheldon more than once a week!

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke View Post
    i've started seeing ads that The Big Bang Theory is going to be in syndication on TheCW channel this fall! yay for sheldon more than once a week!
    One of the many wonderful things about living in Canada is that TBBT has been in syndication here for a year all ready.
    And so it begins, the end of times..

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, it's also going into syndication on PeachTree (formerly TBS).

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    One of the many wonderful things about living in Canada is that TBBT has been in syndication here for a year all ready.
    I know right!!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I just saw a preview for FOX fall....they are going to start showing reruns of The Big Bang Theory...I am still
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I saw this too and can't wait
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Has anyone else caught the "Unaired Pilot" that's floating around online? It was interesting to see which jokes and lines they left untouched, but the character development was quite different. The unaired pilot had Leonard and Sheldon meet "Penny" (the chick in the unaired pilot had a different name...can't remember it right now) on the street and offer her to stay with them for awhile. She was obviously meant to move in with them but the writers decided to go the "neighbor" angle. There was also a colleague/love interest of Leonard's on the first pilot that implied she and Sheldon had slept together...and Sheldon confirmed. It was weird seeing Sheldon's character admitting to "coitus". No Raj or Howard in this pilot so it was definitely lacking. I'm so glad they polished it to make BBT what it is today. I love this show!
    Don't let the small things sweat

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

Congratulations to Jim Parsons for his second Emmy win in a row! Well deserved both times.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread