+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 192 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125175 ... LastLast
Like Tree744Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

I wish it was on in its old time slot as I have a heck of a time catching it when it's on and just kind forget about it most of the time. Anyhow, when I do catch it I usually go off to other channels when Priya is on. But I do like other girls and their parts a lot.

I wish I had posted this outcome back when I first thought of it, but found it so improbable....Penny and Raj....that is who will get married to allow him to stay in the country. I can see it going this way, since of all things they ended up in bed!!!! I was when Raj could not talk to Penny the next morning
    Well it was a good show tonight, but I really hope they are not jumping the shark (so to speak)
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter View Post

Now, here's the problem. We'd like to find something else to watch together. But we're having a really difficult time finding something we'd enjoy as much. Any recommendations?

I really don't like animated shows like Family Guy. They tend to be edited much too herky-jerky, and the jokes are too fast and get me a bit hyper. We watch shows together to RELAX at the end of the day. Funny is good. Hyper is not.

I welcome any suggestions. I can obtain just about any show that's been made available by VHS, DVD or otherwise. So we can go quite a ways back in time since a lot of classic sitcoms have been released on DVD.
    Back in the mid 90's, there was a show called "Due South." It's got some real low key humor in it and several running gags. And Paul Gross who plays the mounty in the series is VERY, VERY nice to look at. It was a great series for the first two seasons, but lost its momentum when a major character departed and was recast for the third season. It's available on Netflix. It's worth a look.

After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. -- Spock, Amok Time

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by llongori View Post
    Back in the mid 90's, there was a show called "Due South." It's got some real low key humor in it and several running gags. And Paul Gross who plays the mounty in the series is VERY, VERY nice to look at. It was a great series for the first two seasons, but lost its momentum when a major character departed and was recast for the third season. It's available on Netflix. It's worth a look.
    funny that you mention that show, because i'd never heard of that it until just a couple of days ago when my son asked me to add it to his netflix queue. (they don't have internet access at home, so i maintain their account for them)

Due South is all kinds of awesomeness.

Loved the finale - all kinds of giggles, from making fun of Leonard's lactose intolerance, the dr. joke, bernadette doing a study on premature ejaculation, the Priya/Penny bonding, Raj and Penny, Sheldon making jokes and not realzing it, then being amused by it. Only complaint not enough AFF.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Just as Penny has been hiding her true feelings for Leonard....seeing Raj and Penny will finally (I hope) push Leonard to realize that he still has feelings for her.

Leonard & Penny are made for each other....I just hope they figure that out.

Next season should be a riot!

I think we will see more of a "love triangle" next season. Pria is moving back to India, so that will free up Leonard. I do think the character Penny needs to stop drinking!
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917 View Post
    Just as Penny has been hiding her true feelings for Leonard....seeing Raj and Penny will finally (I hope) push Leonard to realize that he still has feelings for her.

Leonard & Penny are made for each other....I just hope they figure that out.

Next season should be a riot!
    Leonard has always known he still have feelings for Penny. It was Penny realizing last night that she never should’ve broken up with Leonard that was pivotal – then she slept with Raj – this isn’t Desperate Housewives or whatever, Raj and Penny were a one night stand – he can’t even talk to her unless he’s drinking – they won’t have a relationship. But it was change how Leonard looks at Penny.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Absolutely loved everything about last night's episode. From Leonard's lactose intolerance, to the "dr." jokes, to Raj and Penny ending up in bed. And boy did I LOL when Raj couldn't even speak the next morning
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Excellent Season Finale

There have been many excellent episodes but having Priya in the mix was not my cup of tea so lately I've felt the show was rather hit-or-miss. Last night was just so excellent all around

Looking forward to next season!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread