+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 207 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120170 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter View Post
    I'm not reading any posts here yet. This is a show about which I had only the slightest curiosity. Ended up watching every episode with my husband over the past few weeks, and we are seriously in mourning now that there are only 2 episodes left to watch.
    If you are a Netflix customer, they have the earlier season for rent. You know how they send you the full season in four or five discs. After starting to watch for real half way through last year, I rented season one, then season two. By the time you get through the first disc, you will have the theme song memorized.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    Very interesting spoiler. I wonder if it could be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Leonard and Pria, as she might need to get married to stay in the U.S. That might motivate Penny to tell Leonard she still loves him.
    At least that's how I'd write it!
    That was my thought also.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    If you are a Netflix customer, they have the earlier season for rent. You know how they send you the full season in four or five discs. After starting to watch for real half way through last year, I rented season one, then season two. By the time you get through the first disc, you will have the theme song memorized.
    If you keep an eye on Amazon...you will get a great deal on the seasons.

I purchased all 3 seasons for $12.99 each.

You just have to be patient and watch the prices as they can change a few times in one day.

I watch the episodes over and over and never get tired of them.

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917 View Post
    If you keep an eye on Amazon...you will get a great deal on the seasons.

I purchased all 3 seasons for $12.99 each.

You just have to be patient and watch the prices as they can change a few times in one day.

I watch the episodes over and over and never get tired of them.
    I also bought them from Amazon at that price. If I need a laugh, I'll just put one or two in the DVD. Very worth owning, IMO.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    That's fantastic news! This is the only comedy on currently on tv that never fails to make me laugh out loud at least a few times per episode.

I read the following unconfirmed rumor about an upcoming episode. I'll put it inside spoiler tags just in case.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The episode will focus on an upcoming wedding that will get at least as far as the signing of the marriage certificate. The three possible pairs include Leonard and Pria, Sheldon and Amy, or Howard and Bernadette. My guess would be Howard/Bernadette, although I'm not sure why.
    If it gets that far it's done, no--isn't that the very last aspect of such an event?

I really liked tonight's episode...Penny going over and kicking that guy's butt was fantastic. Sheldon calling the "real" police about his robbery I was
    There's no place like home!

I know I shouldn't be viewing this show as though it were a soap, but I hope Leonard dumps Priya and I hope he does it soon. If you're going to date a geek, why get angry when he spends his time doing geeky things? And he didn't blow off their date for just a regular game night - Sheldon was in distress and needed assistance with his own particular geeky activity.

For the record, I love geeks and certainly would not be angry if my own personal geek chose to help his geeky friend during a geeky crisis.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    That's fantastic news! This is the only comedy on currently on tv that never fails to make me laugh out loud at least a few times per episode.

I read the following unconfirmed rumor about an upcoming episode. I'll put it inside spoiler tags just in case.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The episode will focus on an upcoming wedding that will get at least as far as the signing of the marriage certificate. The three possible pairs include Leonard and Pria, Sheldon and Amy, or Howard and Bernadette. My guess would be Howard/Bernadette, although I'm not sure why.

Next week's previews implied
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Howard will ask Bernadette to marry him, I don't want to see another 'marriage due to green card issues' s/l - it would be more fun to have Howard cope with having a wife and a mother in the same house....

about last night's epi - weak, but I was really tired.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

To the Point

I too thought last night episode was a bit weak, but I still laughed.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I laughed so hard at Sheldon calling the real police for his "stolen" property. I also would like Sheldon to get rid of Pryia. I don't like her at all.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread