+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 278 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast
Like Tree1588Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4147830;
    At the beginning of December they started making them available online, but they're only up for a couple weeks regardless of whether a new one airs, so catch them quickly!
    Ooh, that is good news! Thank you!!

Jim Parsons wins the Golden Globe!!

How was Raj able to talk to Bernadette in tonight's episode? Were they all in his dreams?

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4178600;
    How was Raj able to talk to Bernadette in tonight's episode? Were they all in his dreams?
    Yep, they were all dreams. The first instance, Raj was drinking a beer when Bernadette called him a hottie or whatever and that was real, but all the other times he was imagining him and her together. I love this show, but this episode was one of my least favorites.

I loved tonight's episode. The tweeting during class (and the tweets themselves) and the various dream sequences were great. I loved Penny's line..."Mrs. Cooper? I think I broke your son."

That whole scene where Penny and Shelden were acting out Sheldon's play was so funny. Shelden being his mother was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts;4178605;
    Yep, they were all dreams. The first instance, Raj was drinking a beer when Bernadette called him a hottie or whatever and that was real, but all the other times he was imagining him and her together. I love this show, but this episode was one of my least favorites.
    Okay, I missed the beer in the first one. That was the instance that was throwing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts;4178605;
    yeah - I enjoyed the dream sequences and Penny calling Sheldon's mom - but the rest of the show was rather bland. And it seems that Leonard is becoming less than a supporting actor.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I loved this episode....I'd love to see Sheldon's ratings on "ratemyprofessor.com"! Maybe because I'm a teacher also.
    I also loved how Penny is becoming more and more clued in to Star Trek, Tron, etc. She now gets all their references and knows the basics.
    Yes, some bits are over the top, but still, made me laugh out loud...KMN!
    I agree though, Leonard has virtually disappeared recently. He's the straight man now, less quirky than the others, and Penny seems to be taking over that role. But it is an ensemble show, starring Sheldon, so maybe he's just rotated to the sidelines for the moment--certainly during his romantic ups and downs with Penny he was front and center.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Loved last night's show.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread