+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 278 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree1588Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

Not me - it was alright, but the absense of Penny is very noticeable. but I'm happy there was no Amy Farrah Fowler -I just can't get into a female version of Sheldon.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

To the Point

Did you guys notice the "postscript" (not sure what it's really called. pardon my ignorance)? Loved the fact that it addressed it new rules implemented since the broken leg impacted the show. Too funny.

No, I missed that! What did it say?? I loved seeing Penny back on the show...even if she was motionless behind a bar
    Don't let the small things sweat

Great episode!! Thank heavens Penny is back.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Spoose;4098690;
    No, I missed that! What did it say?? I loved seeing Penny back on the show...even if she was motionless behind a bar
    CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #309

Following Kaley Cuoco's horseback riding injury, I've instituted new rules governing acceptable leisure activities for the cast of The Big Bang Theory.

1. No friggin' horses. This includes those found on merry-go-rounds and in front of supermarkets.

2. The only motorcycle you can get on is the one you're accidentally crushing in your big-ass, air-bagged SUV.

3. All cast member motor vehicles must adhere to U.S. Army guidelines for attacking Kandahar. (Galecki's Tesla is a terrifically fuel efficient vehicle but is essentially a hundred thousand dollar go-cart. From now on it is only to be used for backing down his driveway and retrieving mail.)

4. The only permissible boating activity at Comic-Con is in your hotel room bathtub.

5. Alcohol should only be ingested at home, and while seated in a big comfy chair. Wild and carefree dancing that celebrates your incredible and well-deserved success is only allowed on New Year's Eve, and only with a sober celebrity parasitic flunky to lean on.

6. And finally, sexual acts must be performed while horizontal. Certain high-risk Kama Sutra positions might be allowed, but only after consultation with Chuck Lorre. Like with dancing, a spotter might be required.
    And so it begins, the end of times..

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4098753;

Following Kaley Cuoco's horseback riding injury, I've instituted new rules governing acceptable leisure activities for the cast of The Big Bang Theory.

1. No friggin' horses. This includes those found on merry-go-rounds and in front of supermarkets.

2. The only motorcycle you can get on is the one you're accidentally crushing in your big-ass, air-bagged SUV.

3. All cast member motor vehicles must adhere to U.S. Army guidelines for attacking Kandahar. (Galecki's Tesla is a terrifically fuel efficient vehicle but is essentially a hundred thousand dollar go-cart. From now on it is only to be used for backing down his driveway and retrieving mail.)
    4. The only permissible boating activity at Comic-Con is in your hotel room bathtub.

5. Alcohol should only be ingested at home, and while seated in a big comfy chair. Wild and carefree dancing that celebrates your incredible and well-deserved success is only allowed on New Year's Eve, and only with a sober celebrity parasitic flunky to lean on.

6. And finally, sexual acts must be performed while horizontal. Certain high-risk Kama Sutra positions might be allowed, but only after consultation with Chuck Lorre. Like with dancing, a spotter might be required.
    Thanks Rattus! I had no idea how to find or post this. I found it quite amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;4098813;
    Thanks Rattus! I had no idea how to find or post this. I found it quite amusing.
    Just google Chuck Lorre - he has a website where he posts all his vanity cards, including the censored ones.
    And so it begins, the end of times..

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4098753;

Really funny! Thanks!

I had to rewind the credits last night just to read and
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;4098616;
    Did you guys notice the "postscript" (not sure what it's really called. pardon my ignorance)? Loved the fact that it addressed it new rules implemented since the broken leg impacted the show. Too funny.
    DH always freeze frames that post script!!! Very funny last night!!! And living in San Diego and all the references last night to COMIC CON!!!

Sooooo glad Penny is back!!!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread