+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 279 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree1592Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;4073315;
    So that's what it is! We are trying to live without cable and just watch all our shows online. This really ruins that plan dang it.
    You can always go the bunny ears and digital converter box route - that's what I do.

colour me underwhelmed by last night's show.....had a couple smile moments, but nothing made me LOL
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

color me the opposite. My hubby and I were lol thru the entire thing, Shelbot was hilarious! esp the scene in the car.. man I love this show! "Hey look, it's R2 Dbag!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

This show always makes me smile. It wasn't the greatest, but there were a few LOL moments
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Steve Woz did a pretty good job.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

"R2D-bag" was so funny that I made Mr. Rattus take off his headphones so that I could repeat it to him.
    And so it begins, the end of times..

FORT Fanatic

Loved, loved, loved this episode. I was laughing the entire time. I'm going to miss Penny (Kaley) when she's out because of her injury. I love the scenes with Penny and Sheldon...some of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4074287;
    "R2D-bag" was so funny that I made Mr. Rattus take off his headphones so that I could repeat it to him.

that was funny, and when penny asked who wanted to buy her underwear for $1400, only because of the looks on Raj and Howard's faces.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4073538;
    You can always go the bunny ears and digital converter box route - that's what I do.
    We do have that, but we are never home on Thursdays! No matter how hard we try, we never make. Thankfully my mom has been DVRing them for us. Gotta make a visit there this weekend.

The first two robot scenes and Soft Kitty were the three with the ShelBot that they taped live for the studio audience. I had assumed they would use a green screen for the screen on the ShelBot, or at the very least, that they would pre-tape what was on there and run it from video, but no! Jim Parsons was actually set up in the Sheldon's bedroom set (I assume, we couldn't see that set from the seats) and it was fully functional technology. They had two guys steering the ShelBot by remote control. At one point, the screen froze in the middle of a scene (that was when I realized it wasn't even a tape) and they had to fix it and start over. I've always been interested in tv production, so it was especially cool to see this live, and I think I was so mesmerized by the technology and how it was working that at times I forgot to laugh!

It was interesting to see which takes they decided to use, and where they made edits. I wasn't thrilled (there or yesterday) with the flatulence part-- it seemed more appropriate for Two and a Half Men-- and they made a couple edits to the scene outside Sheldon's bedroom that I thought helped to minimize it, so that was good to see. Watching last night, Penny's version of Soft Kitty seemed very low-energy, which I hadn't noticed at the time, so that was interesting too.

+ Reply to Thread