+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 279 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree1592Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

I knew as soon as Wolowitz looked at that hand with lust in his eyes exactly what was going to happen .
    And so it begins, the end of times..

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;4068311;
    GREAT season premiere. I nearly died when Howard had to go to the ER...I work in an emergency room and though a robot arm is something new, his "problem" wasn't.
    "I'm sorry, we dont' have a code for a robot grabbing a man's penis"

I'll always remember the nurse for being Fresh Prince's momma.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;4068307;
    Absolutely loved the episode. LOL @ Shamy. Love them & how they didn't talk during the dinner date except to discuss Penny. Is the actress the one that played Blossom?

Loved Howard's storyline with the robot
    Yes, Mayim Bialik played Blossom. She also played the young Bette Midler character in Beaches. She's a perfect choice for Amy.

The nurse was played by Vernee Watson-Johnson, a really good dramatic and comedic actress with a long and successful resume. I always know I'll see a good character when she's on.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Love Howard's Mother! Hawaiian punch and cookies!

Loved Sheldon calculating the number of Penny's partners..

Howard/robot arm! the nurse! Penny's check engine light being on...

I did have to get kleenex at one point because I had tears streaming down my face.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife;4068175;
    Our power was out and I missed it! WAAAHHHH!
    I have class during the time it is on, so I feel your pain! Only I won't get to watch it all semester because CBS doesn't put the full episodes online (boo CBS)

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4068795;
    I have class during the time it is on, so I feel your pain! Only I won't get to watch it all semester because CBS doesn't put the full episodes online (boo CBS)

Apparently Warner Brothers holds the online rights to the show and won't allow anyone to show full episodes online, which is why some shows (HIMYM, for example) are online and others are not.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4068843;
    Apparently Warner Brothers holds the online rights to the show and won't allow anyone to show full episodes online, which is why some shows (HIMYM, for example) are online and others are not.
    Thanks for that information. I didn't know that. Apparently it's Warner Brothers I should be hounding to get it online.

Greed-filled Warner Brothers is also responsible for the delay in viewing of rentals on Netflix and for the elimination of a lot of special features on rented DVD's. I record CBS' Warner Brothers shows and watch them at my convenience.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

This "secret" relationship was discussed in this thread, but Kaley is saying that, like Penny and Leonard, she and Johnny have broken up.

News - Kaley Cuoco Secretly Dated Big Bang Theory Costar for 2 Years - Healthy Lifestyle - UsMagazine.com

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4068843;
    So that's what it is! We are trying to live without cable and just watch all our shows online. This really ruins that plan dang it.

+ Reply to Thread