+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 207 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;4063039;
    Next Thursday is the beginning of the new season! I wonder if they’ll take a short break in filming because of Kaley’s leg. Or they might work the break into the show or hide it, like they do pregnancies sometimes.

I got on BBT’s site, and they have a contest to win a T-shirt. The question is:
    Which of these is not a card in the Mystic Warlords of Ka’a?
    - Jewel of Osiris
    - Brimstone
    - Moonbeam
    - Small Rock

I have no clue! It says it was in the epsisode last year titled “The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary." I’m sure I can do a little research to find out. But what struck me funny was the final question to confirm your entry: What is 12 + 6? Ha! I think I can figure that one out without any help.
    Just rewatched it, myself. The answer is Moonbeam.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4064129;
    Well, now they're extending hiatus by a week and she's going to miss a few more episodes which makes me think that she's REALLY banged up from the fall. I wonder what the line will be about Penny's absence. Makes me think they'll be less likely to use the broken leg bit.
    Global has been running BBT from season 1 nightly since early September and it's quite noticeable that Penny wasn't around as much back then - her character and the actress will be missed.

Get well soon Kaley. And I still love watching her on 8 simple rules.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Craig Ferguson did a Big Bang-centered episode of his show last night. Try to find it online, it's pretty good.

"Shamy"

Oh man, what an episode it was! The dinner date was so dead panned. I don't know how they did it without cracking up.

I heart Shamy! Actually, I liked this episode a lot on all fronts, and I loved that they brought back the nurse from The Peanut Reaction.

Our power was out and I missed it! WAAAHHHH!

I forgot that it was on and missed the first 10 minutes! I hope that Time Warner starts offering it On Demand! I have to say that I'm not so crazy about Penny, not the character, but the actress that plays her. I don't think that she's up to par with all of the others. Sure, she does OK but IMO a really good actress would have done wonders with that part.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Absolutely loved the episode. LOL @ Shamy. Love them & how they didn't talk during the dinner date except to discuss Penny. Is the actress the one that played Blossom?

Loved Howard's storyline with the robot
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

GREAT season premiere. I nearly died when Howard had to go to the ER...I work in an emergency room and though a robot arm is something new, his "problem" wasn't.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread