+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 187 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
Like Tree699Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

First of all, I hope Kaley heals quickly!

Oy vey, poor writers! There's a taping tonight-- I hope this wasn't a Penny-heavy episode, since they did the bulk of their rehearsals with Kaley Cuoco in one piece! Next week is a hiatus, though, so at that point, I bet they could just work it into the upcoming scripts. They're going two on-one off until Thanksgiving.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;4060655;
    Penny . . . . Penny . . . . Penny!

'Big Bang's' Kaley Cuoco breaks a leg - CNN.com

I hope it isn't too serious!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Bit of a BBT marathon on tonight (four episodes), starting at 8 o'clock.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Next Thursday is the beginning of the new season! I wonder if they’ll take a short break in filming because of Kaley’s leg. Or they might work the break into the show or hide it, like they do pregnancies sometimes.

I got on BBT’s site, and they have a contest to win a T-shirt. The question is:
    Which of these is not a card in the Mystic Warlords of Ka’a?
    - Jewel of Osiris
    - Brimstone
    - Moonbeam
    - Small Rock

I have no clue! It says it was in the epsisode last year titled “The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary." I’m sure I can do a little research to find out. But what struck me funny was the final question to confirm your entry: What is 12 + 6? Ha! I think I can figure that one out without any help.

Next Thursday is the beginning of the new season! I wonder if they’ll take a short break in filming because of Kaley’s leg. Or they might work the break into the show or hide it, like they do pregnancies sometimes.
    The article I read said that they wrote her out of this week's episode (that is, the one that they're filming this week) and next week is hiatus. They didn't say what would happen the week after that.

This is from the Big Bang Theory website (where you can enter to win that tshirt)

Kaley Cuoco to miss 'a few' episodes as the show's hiatus is extended

Kaley Cuoco is going to be missing from more Big Bang Theory episodes than originally thought, according to the Ausiello Files. While the actress is expected to make a full recovery from her recent horseback-riding injury, sources close to the show indicate she won't just be missing from the episode taped this week. The show's previously scheduled hiatus is to be extended by a week to allow writers time to write Penny out of future episodes

Here's the link to the site: The Big Bang Theory Site

And here's the link to the Ausiello Files: Update: 'Big Bang Theory' extends hiatus, Kaley Cuoco to miss 'a few' episodes | Ausiello | EW.com

FORT Fogey

Aw, that's a shame. I love her relationship with Sheldon. It might be cute if they write her broken leg into an episode ... or any kind of illness that would cause her to stay in bed so we wouldn't see her leg in a cast ... and show us Sheldon trying to help take care of her in his unique way, or maybe sing her the "Soft Kitty" song. I guess Sheldon will be busy with his "girlfriend," though. I'm also interested to see what Penny and Leonard's relationship will be like this season, too. Back to purely friends with no awkwardness?

Bill Prady posted a video of the crew's get well message to Kaley on his twitter feed (his handle is billprady).

Possibly my all time favorite episode is when Penny falls in the bathtub and Sheldon takes her to the ER.

If a dislocated shoulder can bring that many laughs, a broken leg would probably send me over the top!

Well, now they're extending hiatus by a week and she's going to miss a few more episodes which makes me think that she's REALLY banged up from the fall. I wonder what the line will be about Penny's absence. Makes me think they'll be less likely to use the broken leg bit.

+ Reply to Thread