+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 280 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree1597Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

I have to admit...I laughed myself literally to tears over the time machine bit in the roommate agreement.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I read that they are moving this to Thursday nights in the fall, just fyi
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3909671;
    I read that they are moving this to Thursday nights in the fall, just fyi
    At 8pm, I believe. The new CBS schedule (actually most non-cable networks) is posted in the Fall 2010 Schedule thread.

Why do networks screw with programming? I think this will be a big mistake.
    There's no place like home!

It looks as if they're trying to use BBT as a lead in to William Shatner's new comedy, "S#'! My Dad Says". I don't mind the move because it's not up against anything I watch regularly, but there area a lot of people who do watch its competition, so I just hope it holds up.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

And to gain traction on a new night as Survivor ages. And because Thursday night is a prime night for advertising, so they took the show with the highest ratings in the 18-49 demographic and put it on a more lucrative night. Plus they had more comedies than open slots on Monday night and it's a lot easier to have them gain traction leading out of existing hits.

The producers of Community can't be too excited about this move.

I guess since they are not taking it off the air, I will be happy. I can always adjust my tv watching.
    There's no place like home!

I wonder what they're going to put on Monday in it's place, and will they take another show from Monday to Thursday with BBT - it has a solid audience and probably won't suffer from the move - but moving a show is never a good idea.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3910779;
    I wonder what they're going to put on Monday in it's place, and will they take another show from Monday to Thursday with BBT - it has a solid audience and probably won't suffer from the move - but moving a show is never a good idea.
    I think it's a new show. Check out the "Fall 2010 Schedule" thread - it's posted in there.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3910620;
    And to gain traction on a new night as Survivor ages. And because Thursday night is a prime night for advertising, so they took the show with the highest ratings in the 18-49 demographic and put it on a more lucrative night. Plus they had more comedies than open slots on Monday night and it's a lot easier to have them gain traction leading out of existing hits.

The producers of Community can't be too excited about this move.
    Yes, apparently Survivor is going to Weds. I was happy about that as I have too many shows at 8pm Th, so now unhappy again that TBBT is going in as the sub. Sigh.
    Survivor must be feeling the heat.... I thought it did very well in ratings this year....repeatedly for the week it was up there in the top 10, along with TBBT

+ Reply to Thread