+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 187 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree698Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fogey

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3896544;
    Wil Wheaton told Penny that he wished his ex had just broken up with him rather than essentially leading him on for two years by staying in a relationship that was destined to end or something to that effect.
    Boy, that Wil Wheaton is a mean one! Does Leonard know what Wil said to Penny, or did she give some other reason for breaking up with him? Wish they would repeat that episode so I can see how this played out. I thought they were so cute together.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3896962;
    Boy, that Wil Wheaton is a mean one! Does Leonard know what Wil said to Penny, or did she give some other reason for breaking up with him? Wish they would repeat that episode so I can see how this played out. I thought they were so cute together.
    From what I remember, Penny didn't tell Leonard anything about the conversation she had with Wil Wheaton. I don't remember exactly what her reasoning was, but i do remember her saying something about how Leonard couldn't tell her how to feel about him.

I love this show, it's so funny. Sheldon cracks me up! Ba Zinga! The episode they showed this past week was a hilarious! I know it was a re-run, but when Leonard was chasing Sheldon in the ball pit, I laughed so hard, I peed my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3896976;
    From what I remember, Penny didn't tell Leonard anything about the conversation she had with Wil Wheaton. I don't remember exactly what her reasoning was, but i do remember her saying something about how Leonard couldn't tell her how to feel about him.
    I think you mean the reverse. Leonard told Penny that he loved her, but Penny couldn't say it back, and she didn't understand why or how she felt. Then Wheaton, made her feel that she was leading him on only to dump Leonard in the end; and the kind thing would have been to be honest about it up front.

I did enjoy the custody battle over Sheldon. Such a good show!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Wrigley was right, not backwards - even though Leonard could tell Penny he loved her, she couldn't let that dictate how she felt about him - obviously she didn't love him in that kind of way and she wasn't going to be forced into it.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3897207;
    Wrigley was right, not backwards - even though Leonard could tell Penny he loved her, she couldn't let that dictate how she felt about him - obviously she didn't love him in that kind of way and she wasn't going to be forced into it.
    Oh, now I understand what Wrigley meant. It wasn't a matter of "who could say the L word and who couldn't" that she was referring to. Thanks for explaining!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I seemto recall that at the end of last season/ beginning of this one, when it was revealed that Leonard and Penny would become involved, it was not meant to last. I've kind of been waiting for it.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Just watched this week's episode - it was good - I enjoyed the dynamic between Penny and Leonard over Sheldon, and Sheldon and penny are ALWAYS golden.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3897207;
    Yes, that's what I meant. Thank you for translating my bad explanation.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread