+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 265 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree1441Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3895763;
    Why did Leonard and Penny break up?
    I blame Will Wheaton! WHEATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOON!!!!

Twiddler,
    here is the description from my online tv guide:

Upcoming Episodes of 'The Big Bang Theory'
    Show me:
    All Upcoming Episodes New Episodes
    The Plimpton Stimulation
    NEW

Leonard and Sheldon compete for a physicist's attention.
    Mon 5/10 9:31-10:01pm 15 KIRO
    Mon 5/10 9:31-10:02pm 9 CIVT

The Precious Fragmentation
    When the guys buy a ring from ``The Lord of the Rings'' at a garage sale, the item threatens to tear them apart.
    Wed 5/12 8:30-9:00pm 15 KIRO

The Staircase Implementation
    NEW

Leonard tells Penny about how he met Sheldon and what happened to the elevator.
    Mon 5/17 9:31-10:01pm 15 KIRO
    Mon 5/17 9:31-10:00pm 9 CIVT
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3895532;
    What was next week's episode like?
    I'm putting this in spoiler tags in case anyone really doesn't want to know.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Sheldon hosts Judy Greer's character, who is a renowned physicist interviewing at the university. On her first night in Pasadena, she hits on Leonard and ends up sleeping with him... much to Sheldon's shock, when Penny, needing a ride to work the next morning, recognizes the guilty look on Leonard's face and calls him out on having slept with her. Leonard tries to boast about having slept with her over lunch, though she then hints that she wants Raj. Ultimately, she tries to get Raj, Howard and Leonard into some role-playing sex games when Halo Night moves to Raj's place because he is "sick." It struck me as about as risque as they could get for pre-10pm tv, and while shows can be funnier when watched in groups, I think this one would have held up for me on its own, although I guess I can let you know Monday.

The Precious Fragmentation
    When the guys buy a ring from ``The Lord of the Rings'' at a garage sale, the item threatens to tear them apart.
    Wed 5/12 8:30-9:00pm 15 KIRO

This one is a repeat.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3895817;
    I blame Will Wheaton! WHEATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOON!!!!
    Don't know if you're serious or kidding (although probably the latter), but if so, what did he have to do with Leonard and Penny breaking up?

Will Wheaton told Penny something at the bowling alley (for the life of me, I cannot remember) that gave her the idea to break up with him. He only intended to throw their team off their game but it resulted in Penny breaking up with Leonard.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3896472;
    Will Wheaton told Penny something at the bowling alley (for the life of me, I cannot remember) that gave her the idea to break up with him. He only intended to throw their team off their game but it resulted in Penny breaking up with Leonard.
    Thanks, anders. I vaguely remember that, too ... but can't recall what was said! Seems like it would have had to be pretty big for Penny to want to break up ... or maybe it's just a spat that will resolve at end of season? I guess characters are more interesting when there's conflict between them than when things are all nicey-nicey.

now I remember - Leonard had told Penny he loved her and she didn't say it back -something Wheaton said made her realize she didn't love him (or something)
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3896510;
    now I remember - Leonard had told Penny he loved her and she didn't say it back -something Wheaton said made her realize she didn't love him (or something)
    Oh yeah, thanks! Well, I hope she realizes that she does. Maybe the spoiler about the female scientist and Leonard will have something to do with that.

Wil Wheaton told Penny that he wished his ex had just broken up with him rather than essentially leading him on for two years by staying in a relationship that was destined to end or something to that effect.

+ Reply to Thread