+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 207 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 2069
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

  1. #501
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,571

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3861907;
    Sheldon spoiler:

    Click to see Spoiler:

    'Big Bang Theory' exclusive: Sheldon spends the night with Judy Greer!


    by Michael Ausiello and Andy Patrick

    You don’t have to be a genius to be psyched about this bit of casting news: Sources confirm to me exclusively that Judy Greer — perhaps the most endearing actress whose name you don’t know — has been tapped to appear in a May sweeps episode of The Big Bang Theory. Oh, and did I mention that her character spends the night with Sheldon? ‘Cause she does!
    The big-screen second banana (in everything from The Wedding Planner to 27 Dresses) and recent Modern Family guest will play a famous physicist. (Wait, there are famous ones?) Adds executive producer Bill Prady: “Sheldon invites her to stay over at the apartment.”
    Why?
    Prady wouldn’t say. But as far as I’m concerned, it doesn’t matter. Where the erstwhile Miss Guided goes, I’m following. How about you? Excited? Fellow Greer lovers, fill in the uninitiated as I light a candle in hopes Fox will pick up her IRS pilot, Tax Man.
    http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/03/...uest/]'Big Bang Theory' exclusive: Sheldon spends the night with Judy Greer! | Ausiello | EW.com

    I'll have to look up who she is. I hope she stays over for you-know-what! Seems like it would almost have to be that if it's sweeps. I assume she would be his first. Trying to imagine what his reaction would be?! No doubt it would be hilarious!

  2. #502
    FORT Fogey Florimel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    6,425

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    I've often said I'd like to see an episode with all the parents thrown together. Mrs. Cooper, Mrs. Hofstader, the Koothrappali's and Mrs. Wolowitz all in one room would be hysterical.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

    http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

  3. #503
    Anarchist AJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Charming
    Posts
    9,357

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3861907;
    Sheldon spoiler:

    Click to see Spoiler:

    'Big Bang Theory' exclusive: Sheldon spends the night with Judy Greer!


    by Michael Ausiello and Andy Patrick

    You don’t have to be a genius to be psyched about this bit of casting news: Sources confirm to me exclusively that Judy Greer — perhaps the most endearing actress whose name you don’t know — has been tapped to appear in a May sweeps episode of The Big Bang Theory. Oh, and did I mention that her character spends the night with Sheldon? ‘Cause she does!
    The big-screen second banana (in everything from The Wedding Planner to 27 Dresses) and recent Modern Family guest will play a famous physicist. (Wait, there are famous ones?) Adds executive producer Bill Prady: “Sheldon invites her to stay over at the apartment.”
    Why?
    Prady wouldn’t say. But as far as I’m concerned, it doesn’t matter. Where the erstwhile Miss Guided goes, I’m following. How about you? Excited? Fellow Greer lovers, fill in the uninitiated as I light a candle in hopes Fox will pick up her IRS pilot, Tax Man.
    http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/03/...uest/]'Big Bang Theory' exclusive: Sheldon spends the night with Judy Greer! | Ausiello | EW.com

    Hah, I'm glad you posted that, because I would have watched it and been banging my head against the wall wondering who she was. I remember her from
    Click to see Spoiler:
    27 Dresses
    .
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

  4. #504
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,488

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3861891;
    Both would be great! Who would we rather see Sheldon on a date with -- more of a "normal" girl like Penny, or a female version of himself?

    I wonder if Leonard's mom will ever meet Penny's parents? Who should play them? Or maybe just Penny's father (divorced or widowed) ... someone sort of crude but smart and attractive, who would sweep Leonard's mom off her feet. Bruce Willis perhaps?
    My vote is John Goodman and Roseanne
    There's no place like home!

  5. #505
    FORT Fogey Missyboxers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,038

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Click to see Spoiler:
    I would be very, very surprised if this "Sheldon has a woman over for the night" story doesn't turn out to be something purely platonic. Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady have gone on the record several times, including not so long ago, as saying that Sheldon has opted out of romantic relationships be they heterosexual or homosexual, that his true love and passion is science, etc, and they've been pretty adamant about this to the point where I can't see them going against that so quickly.

  6. #506
    FORT Fogey Florimel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    6,425

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Who would I enjoy seeing as Penny's parents? Some dream choices would be:

    Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherd.
    Woody Harrelson and Shelley Long.
    John C Reilly and Lisa Kudrow.
    Mix and match.

    I did read that the cast members would choose Lisa Kudrow and that Jim Parsons wants Betty White for Sheldon's mee maw.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

    http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

  7. #507
    Wild thang Rattus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the trees
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,911

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    As Penny's parents I think I would like to stick with the Roseanne connection: William Sadler (Dan's friend Dwight) and Bonnie Bramlett (Sheridan) (Roseanne's friend Bonnie). It doesn't hurt that I like both of them.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

  8. #508
    Team DAN schmoo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    O-H-I-O
    Posts
    3,288

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3862200;
    Jim Parsons wants Betty White for Sheldon's mee maw.
    I can't think of a better meemaw!!
    Let's start a facebook group.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

  9. #509
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,437

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    More Big Bang Spolers on EW for those interested - posted by Ausello (or however you spell that)
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  10. #510
    Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC coast
    Posts
    3,452

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3862200;
    .....and that Jim Parsons wants Betty White for Sheldon's mee maw.
    Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3862234;
    I can't think of a better meemaw!!
    Let's start a facebook group.

    Where do I sign up?


    All the suggestions for parents have merit. From a purely fun aspect, I would love to see KRISTEN CHENOWITH as Penny's mom.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.