+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 191 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

I couldn't name my favourite part, there were so many, but I thought Sheldon totally looked like Pee-Wee Herman in that plaid suit.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I loved Penny's reaction to Sheldon in the normal suit, as well as Drunk Sheldon, although I wish they'd shown a bit more of the aftermath, like Sheldon dealing with the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3860922;
    Last night was SUPERB!

Little bit OT, while watching the show we realized that Monday night is "Dr. Horrible" night at Casa de Nerds.
    First we have Horrible himself NPH on HIMYM, followed by Moist on BBT and then Captain Hammer on Castle

BBT and Castle do not disappoint, but HIMYM has been lousy this season.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3861743;
    I am new to HIMYM. I saw a few hillarious repeats and wanted more, I agree that what I've seen so far of the new ones has been a bit underwhelming.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3861743;
    Too much focus on Barney, although NPH is so talented way beyond the confines of this show, and not enough on getting closer to who THE MOTHER is! (I suppose this belongs more in the HIMYM thread.)

I laughed so much thru the entire episode that I had a headache afterward, and like others I had too many favorite lines to quote one, if any BBT fans have no dvr and missed this one you gotta catch the repeat!

And I'm so excited for Sheldon's nemesis Will Wheaton to come back - I told my husband they would bring him back and he didn't agree - can't wait to tell him

Note to any writers who may be lurking.....What I am really waiting to see is Sheldon on an actual date with a woman that he initiates and/or a scene with Leonard and Sheldon's mothers in the same room!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008;3861866;
    Note to any writers who may be lurking.....What I am really waiting to see is Sheldon on an actual date with a woman that he initiates and/or a scene with Leonard and Sheldon's mothers in the same room!
    Both would be great! Who would we rather see Sheldon on a date with -- more of a "normal" girl like Penny, or a female version of himself?

I wonder if Leonard's mom will ever meet Penny's parents? Who should play them? Or maybe just Penny's father (divorced or widowed) ... someone sort of crude but smart and attractive, who would sweep Leonard's mom off her feet. Bruce Willis perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3861855;
    Too much focus on Barney, although NPH is so talented way beyond the confines of this show, and not enough on getting closer to who THE MOTHER is! (I suppose this belongs more in the HIMYM thread.)
    I was distracted by figuring out who the girlfriends were - and coincidentally I saw the Natalie episode last night - she was the girl Ted dumped twice - on her birthday, and it was played by Cutthroatbitch - Anne Dudek.

The photo thing was ridiculous. It's like they're grasping for storylines instead of leading up to who the mother is.

But I really liked the final picture of Ted, Lilly and Marshall.

NPH is too good for this show - but whatever keeps him on tv - for that reason I continue to watch this show.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3861891;
    Both would be great! Who would we rather see Sheldon on a date with -- more of a "normal" girl like Penny, or a female version of himself?

I wonder if Leonard's mom will ever meet Penny's parents? Who should play them? Or maybe just Penny's father (divorced or widowed) ... someone sort of crude but smart and attractive, who would sweep Leonard's mom off her feet. Bruce Willis perhaps?
    too bad John Ritter isn't still alive - i'd love to see him play the dad and Katey Segal play the mom.

Sheldon spoiler:

Click to see Spoiler:

'Big Bang Theory' exclusive: Sheldon spends the night with Judy Greer!

by Michael Ausiello and Andy Patrick

You don’t have to be a genius to be psyched about this bit of casting news: Sources confirm to me exclusively that Judy Greer — perhaps the most endearing actress whose name you don’t know — has been tapped to appear in a May sweeps episode of The Big Bang Theory. Oh, and did I mention that her character spends the night with Sheldon? ‘Cause she does!
    The big-screen second banana (in everything from The Wedding Planner to 27 Dresses) and recent Modern Family guest will play a famous physicist. (Wait, there are famous ones?) Adds executive producer Bill Prady: “Sheldon invites her to stay over at the apartment.”
    Why?
    Prady wouldn’t say. But as far as I’m concerned, it doesn’t matter. Where the erstwhile Miss Guided goes, I’m following. How about you? Excited? Fellow Greer lovers, fill in the uninitiated as I light a candle in hopes Fox will pick up her IRS pilot, Tax Man.
    http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/03/23/big-bang-theory-judy-greer-guest/]'Big Bang Theory' exclusive: Sheldon spends the night with Judy Greer! | Ausiello | EW.com

+ Reply to Thread