+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 194 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3830382;
    I am going to just have to admit it, I am Sheldon and cannot complete this task. I will keep practicing
    You are not alone
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3830267;
    Here's how to do it.

Put your hands together palm facing palm. Then bend your middle fingers in with the left hand middle finger in back of the right hand middle finger. Finally, turn your left hand 180 degrees clockwise. You can now wiggle the two middle fingers.

You can also do it by putting the left hand middle finger in front of the right hand middle finger, but then you would have to turn your left hand counter-clockwise.

Hope this helps.
    Well Done!
    I don't really think about it, it was a fun thing from childhood that I had forgotten about, but your explanation is perfect. I will say though for me it is one of those things where I can watch and do without thinking of the logistics.

I am right handed and these instructions work very well. for me.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

My roommate is on speakerphone with a customer service representative who has the same speech impediment as Barry Kripke. I'm sitting in my room trying not to cry with laughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3830529;
    Well Done!
    I don't really think about it, it was a fun thing from childhood that I had forgotten about, but your explanation is perfect. I will say though for me it is one of those things where I can watch and do without thinking of the logistics.

I am right handed and these instructions work very well. for me.
    I'm ambidextrous, which is what made me want to figure out how to do it in both directions.

I wish I could add a graphic of it, but I am graphically challenged. I can't draw, paint, model, or even effectively use graphics design software. I'll add the following to my instruction post above as they might help some who are still having trouble.

As you turn your hands, make sure that the your other three fingers remain on top. Trouble usually starts when the fourth finger of the top hand tries to go underneath (or behind) the fourth finger of the of the bottom hand.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I just read a couple for good tidbits.

1. Wil Wheaton will be back to again cross swords with Sheldon this season.
    2. They will be doing a Lord of the Rings based episode that they say is very funny. All I've heard about it is that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    our geeks find the last ring from the movie that isn't in the hands of the actors. I would suspect that the concept of who gets to keep it comes into play.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

New Episode Tonight!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

To the Point

So Sheldon has two restraining orders in his collection now! I think he has to be the most likable and funniest self-centered, awkward character ever.

It was great to see Stan Lee on last night's show. It would be amazing if they could get Leonard Nimoy to come on!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Loved last night's episode. Sheldon is hilarious.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I just loved Sheldon's suit. I have not seen anything like that in over 30 yrs. I would like to get a shirt like Raj's there are times it would come in real handy.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread