+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 194 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 1933
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

  1. #431
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,393

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3815610;
    I'm glad to see I wasn't alone. that was the best scene
    You are going to have to change your avator to Penny! Leonard!
    There's no place like home!

  2. #432
    Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC coast
    Posts
    3,439

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    I would LOVE to see bloopers and out takes from this episode. The ball pit segment had to have been a blast to film.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

  3. #433
    First time caller Spoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The bald-ass Canadian prairie
    Age
    36
    Posts
    281

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    The ball pit scene was super funny, but I kept thinking that all Leonard had to do to get Sheldon out of there was tell him about kids always peeing in the ball pit. I remembered hearing horror stories about ball pits at kids' play centers so I went online during a commercial and found stories (urban legends maybe?) about kids dying from snake bites and heroin overdoses from getting stuck by a stray needle after playing in ball pits. Scary.

    Anyway...funny episode. I would also like to see the outtakes and bloopers from this episode (any of the episodes, really!) I'll probably be buying this entire series on DVD.
    Don't let the small things sweat

  4. #434
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,152

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    The writers are great! I just can't imagine how they come up with such fresh ideas show after show. Very creative, and funny writers and casting (main & guest) is the very best! Very entertaining, consistently!

    Loved the entire show last night, and had many laugh out loud moments.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

  5. #435
    FORT Fogey Florimel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    6,151

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Just hysterically funny. Besides the ball pit, I loved Sheldon working at the Cheesecake Factory and also the two girls commiserating with each other about Leonard and Howard. Why this show is continually overlooked for awards just baffles me.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

    http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

  6. #436
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,393

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Spoose;3815716;
    The ball pit scene was super funny, but I kept thinking that all Leonard had to do to get Sheldon out of there was tell him about kids always peeing in the ball pit. I remembered hearing horror stories about ball pits at kids' play centers so I went online during a commercial and found stories (urban legends maybe?) about kids dying from snake bites and heroin overdoses from getting stuck by a stray needle after playing in ball pits. Scary.

    Anyway...funny episode. I would also like to see the outtakes and bloopers from this episode (any of the episodes, really!) I'll probably be buying this entire series on DVD.
    I would have lost it if Leonard had told him about the peeing in the pit. That idea is priceless
    There's no place like home!

  7. #437
    FORT Fogey Missyboxers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,038

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3815849;
    Just hysterically funny. Besides the ball pit, I loved Sheldon working at the Cheesecake Factory and also the two girls commiserating with each other about Leonard and Howard. Why this show is continually overlooked for awards just baffles me.
    Sheldon at the Cheesecake Factory was great, and when Leonard asked him a bajillion specific questions about his order, and the last was, "You get why I'm doing this, right?" Cracked me up.

  8. #438
    FORT Fogey Missyboxers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,038

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    combatcutie and Ashley, your avatars make my day.

    I may as well say it here: one of my goals for 2010 is to go see a taping of Big Bang Theory.

  9. #439
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,393

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    You would be so lucky to see it live...I will envy you
    There's no place like home!

  10. #440
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,756

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3817720;
    combatcutie and Ashley, your avatars make my day.

    I may as well say it here: one of my goals for 2010 is to go see a taping of Big Bang Theory.
    Thank you. Ashley's is so much better.

    OMG...I will be so envious of you. This show is hysterical, can't imagine a seeing it live
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.